Mushkin Enhanced MFG, an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance and cost-effective solid state storage products, today announced its latest addition to the ATLAS family of products - the new ATLAS VITAL M.2 2280 Series for Ultrabooks, notebooks, and small form-factor PCs. Atlas Vital is suitable for mobile gamers, professionals, or general end-users looking to take their computing experience to the next level with solid state storage.
Leveraging Seagate's SandForce SF-2000 series SSD processor with a SATA 3.0 interface, the ATLAS VITAL provides stable performance with sequential read and write speeds up to 550 and 535MB/s respectively and 4KB random transactional performance of up to 86,000 IOPS for low-latency computing and high throughput. With these features, the ATLAS VITAL is an ideal solution for value-minded users looking to improve their systems' response time and greatly reduce their operating system boot and application load times compared to a traditional hard drive.
"With our latest ATLAS VITAL M.2 series, budget-conscious users can now experience Mushkin-enhanced SSDs in their Ultrabooks, notebooks and small form-factor PCs such as the recently-released M.2-compatible Intel NUC," said Brian Flood, Director of Product Development.
The ATLAS VITAL M.2 2280 is being offered in 120 GB, 240 GB, 250 GB, 480 GB and 500 GB capacities - meeting the needs of even the most demanding users. Available today at all Mushkin Authorized retailers.
- MKNSSDAV120GB-D8: ATLAS VITAL 120 GB M.2 2280
- MKNSSDAV240GB-D8: ATLAS VITAL 240 GB M.2 2280
- MKNSSDAV250GB-D8: ATLAS VITAL 250 GB M.2 2280
- MKNSSDAV480GB-D8: ATLAS VITAL 480 GB M.2 2280
- MKNSSDAV500GB-D8: ATLAS VITAL 500 GB M.2 2280
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Visceral's Star Wars title may get recycled into online game
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Transcend JetDrive 825 SSD Upgrade Kit for MacBook Review
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit