Mushkin Enhanced MFG, an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance and cost-effective solid state storage products, today announced its latest addition to the ATLAS family of products - the new ATLAS VITAL M.2 2280 Series for Ultrabooks, notebooks, and small form-factor PCs. Atlas Vital is suitable for mobile gamers, professionals, or general end-users looking to take their computing experience to the next level with solid state storage.
Leveraging Seagate's SandForce SF-2000 series SSD processor with a SATA 3.0 interface, the ATLAS VITAL provides stable performance with sequential read and write speeds up to 550 and 535MB/s respectively and 4KB random transactional performance of up to 86,000 IOPS for low-latency computing and high throughput. With these features, the ATLAS VITAL is an ideal solution for value-minded users looking to improve their systems' response time and greatly reduce their operating system boot and application load times compared to a traditional hard drive.
"With our latest ATLAS VITAL M.2 series, budget-conscious users can now experience Mushkin-enhanced SSDs in their Ultrabooks, notebooks and small form-factor PCs such as the recently-released M.2-compatible Intel NUC," said Brian Flood, Director of Product Development.
The ATLAS VITAL M.2 2280 is being offered in 120 GB, 240 GB, 250 GB, 480 GB and 500 GB capacities - meeting the needs of even the most demanding users. Available today at all Mushkin Authorized retailers.
- MKNSSDAV120GB-D8: ATLAS VITAL 120 GB M.2 2280
- MKNSSDAV240GB-D8: ATLAS VITAL 240 GB M.2 2280
- MKNSSDAV250GB-D8: ATLAS VITAL 250 GB M.2 2280
- MKNSSDAV480GB-D8: ATLAS VITAL 480 GB M.2 2280
- MKNSSDAV500GB-D8: ATLAS VITAL 500 GB M.2 2280
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5's new trailer drops, shows off 'The Resistance'
- Bad Company 3 could be joined by new Battlefield set in WWII
- Battlegrounds already has over 1 million playing on Xbox One
- Xbox One X consoles come with PUBG for limited time
- Call of Duty WWII reigns U.S. game sales charts
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series