Gamers whether casual or professional, demand the best in class products that deliver an immersive gaming experience. From graphic rich games, realistic sounds to various accessories, everything should enhance a gamers experience. Genius, understands the needs of gamers worldwide, being one of the world's leading manufacturers of gaming accessories, computer peripherals and smartphone accessories. To cater to the need of gamers, the company has announced the launch of its new headset with a unique vibration function - the HS-G500V. Ideal for graphic rich online games, the HS-G500V fuses unique performance, comfort and convenience. Gamers are in for a real treat!
The vibration function provides a realistic and fun experience with deep bass sound through USB power. The headsets ergonomic design and usage of leather- like sponge material a.k.a 'leatherette', ensures comfortable long time usage. The adjustable headband allows you to adjust to the best position during usage. With in-line volume control, mic -mute function and vibration strength control, the HS-G500V is a super convenient headset.
- Vibration function - delivers a fun and realistic gaming experience
- Ergonomic design with leatherette headband - Comfortable, long time usage
- In-line volume, vibration control and microphone mute function - Convenient
- Versatile use - great for video/voice chatting
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- COD: Black Ops 4 launch day sales on PC up 100% over 2017
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 10 could rock huge 6.66-inch display
- Cyberpunk 2077 team won't 'artificially' extend playtime
- Dell's 49-inch ultra-wide monitor rocks 5120x1440 resolution
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon