Gamers whether casual or professional, demand the best in class products that deliver an immersive gaming experience. From graphic rich games, realistic sounds to various accessories, everything should enhance a gamers experience. Genius, understands the needs of gamers worldwide, being one of the world's leading manufacturers of gaming accessories, computer peripherals and smartphone accessories. To cater to the need of gamers, the company has announced the launch of its new headset with a unique vibration function - the HS-G500V. Ideal for graphic rich online games, the HS-G500V fuses unique performance, comfort and convenience. Gamers are in for a real treat!
The vibration function provides a realistic and fun experience with deep bass sound through USB power. The headsets ergonomic design and usage of leather- like sponge material a.k.a 'leatherette', ensures comfortable long time usage. The adjustable headband allows you to adjust to the best position during usage. With in-line volume control, mic -mute function and vibration strength control, the HS-G500V is a super convenient headset.
- Vibration function - delivers a fun and realistic gaming experience
- Ergonomic design with leatherette headband - Comfortable, long time usage
- In-line volume, vibration control and microphone mute function - Convenient
- Versatile use - great for video/voice chatting
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz