Gamers whether casual or professional, demand the best in class products that deliver an immersive gaming experience. From graphic rich games, realistic sounds to various accessories, everything should enhance a gamers experience. Genius, understands the needs of gamers worldwide, being one of the world's leading manufacturers of gaming accessories, computer peripherals and smartphone accessories. To cater to the need of gamers, the company has announced the launch of its new headset with a unique vibration function - the HS-G500V. Ideal for graphic rich online games, the HS-G500V fuses unique performance, comfort and convenience. Gamers are in for a real treat!
The vibration function provides a realistic and fun experience with deep bass sound through USB power. The headsets ergonomic design and usage of leather- like sponge material a.k.a 'leatherette', ensures comfortable long time usage. The adjustable headband allows you to adjust to the best position during usage. With in-line volume control, mic -mute function and vibration strength control, the HS-G500V is a super convenient headset.
- Vibration function - delivers a fun and realistic gaming experience
- Ergonomic design with leatherette headband - Comfortable, long time usage
- In-line volume, vibration control and microphone mute function - Convenient
- Versatile use - great for video/voice chatting
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard