Today Logitech revealed its biggest brand transformation in its history. Building on its heritage as a technology company, Logitech has placed design at its core. It is crafting a portfolio of products that go beyond PC peripherals, to products that have a place in every aspect of your daily life. This brand reflects the company's reinvention, with a colorful new attitude and a re-imagined logo. You'll even see a new label for our latest product categories: Logi.
Since 2013, Logitech has been working behind the scenes on reinventing the company, shaking things up culturally and through its product innovation. Its latest products are an outward expression of these changes, and moving forward Logitech is also bringing new life to its brand identity. Expect bold colors and simple designs to make their mark across Logitech.com, social media, on packaging and in-store displays over the coming year.
"We've been reinventing Logitech, creating products that strive to blend advanced technology and design to bring you amazing experiences," said Bracken Darrell, Logitech president and CEO. "We've built a world-class design team, led by chief designer Alastair Curtis. We're putting Design at the center of everything we do. Our approach to Design goes beyond the classic definition. Design to us is the combination of advanced technology, business strategy and consumer insights. Our products have come a long way, and now it's time to bring the brand forward too."
As part of the brand reinvention you will begin to see the name Logi on select products in existing categories, and expect some twists and a few surprises in new categories.
"Logitech has undergone huge changes, so we've created an identity that is an expression of who we are today and who we will be moving forward," said Alastair Curtis, chief design officer at Logitech.
"A company transformation of this magnitude should come with an equally bold transformation of its brand."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds beta coming to Xbox One very soon
- COD: WWII recommended GPU for beta: GeForce GTX 1060
- Intel making self-learning CPU, acts like human brain
- Core i9-7980XE used to break 4 world records in 3DMark
- Showtime busted mining Monero on visitors' CPUs
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM