Today Logitech revealed its biggest brand transformation in its history. Building on its heritage as a technology company, Logitech has placed design at its core. It is crafting a portfolio of products that go beyond PC peripherals, to products that have a place in every aspect of your daily life. This brand reflects the company's reinvention, with a colorful new attitude and a re-imagined logo. You'll even see a new label for our latest product categories: Logi.
Since 2013, Logitech has been working behind the scenes on reinventing the company, shaking things up culturally and through its product innovation. Its latest products are an outward expression of these changes, and moving forward Logitech is also bringing new life to its brand identity. Expect bold colors and simple designs to make their mark across Logitech.com, social media, on packaging and in-store displays over the coming year.
"We've been reinventing Logitech, creating products that strive to blend advanced technology and design to bring you amazing experiences," said Bracken Darrell, Logitech president and CEO. "We've built a world-class design team, led by chief designer Alastair Curtis. We're putting Design at the center of everything we do. Our approach to Design goes beyond the classic definition. Design to us is the combination of advanced technology, business strategy and consumer insights. Our products have come a long way, and now it's time to bring the brand forward too."
As part of the brand reinvention you will begin to see the name Logi on select products in existing categories, and expect some twists and a few surprises in new categories.
"Logitech has undergone huge changes, so we've created an identity that is an expression of who we are today and who we will be moving forward," said Alastair Curtis, chief design officer at Logitech.
"A company transformation of this magnitude should come with an equally bold transformation of its brand."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AORUS announces its first PSUs, RGB is missing... for now
- Ferrari designer building $2 million electric hypercar
- Opera is the first browser with a built-in crypto wallet
- Samsung announces 8Gb LPDDR5, ready for the world of 5G/AI
- Why Atari VCS doesn't use Ryzen APU
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit