Today Logitech revealed its biggest brand transformation in its history. Building on its heritage as a technology company, Logitech has placed design at its core. It is crafting a portfolio of products that go beyond PC peripherals, to products that have a place in every aspect of your daily life. This brand reflects the company's reinvention, with a colorful new attitude and a re-imagined logo. You'll even see a new label for our latest product categories: Logi.
Since 2013, Logitech has been working behind the scenes on reinventing the company, shaking things up culturally and through its product innovation. Its latest products are an outward expression of these changes, and moving forward Logitech is also bringing new life to its brand identity. Expect bold colors and simple designs to make their mark across Logitech.com, social media, on packaging and in-store displays over the coming year.
"We've been reinventing Logitech, creating products that strive to blend advanced technology and design to bring you amazing experiences," said Bracken Darrell, Logitech president and CEO. "We've built a world-class design team, led by chief designer Alastair Curtis. We're putting Design at the center of everything we do. Our approach to Design goes beyond the classic definition. Design to us is the combination of advanced technology, business strategy and consumer insights. Our products have come a long way, and now it's time to bring the brand forward too."
As part of the brand reinvention you will begin to see the name Logi on select products in existing categories, and expect some twists and a few surprises in new categories.
"Logitech has undergone huge changes, so we've created an identity that is an expression of who we are today and who we will be moving forward," said Alastair Curtis, chief design officer at Logitech.
"A company transformation of this magnitude should come with an equally bold transformation of its brand."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Uber settles lawsuit with Indian rape victim
- Outlast games coming to the Nintendo Switch in Q1 2018
- Anheuser-Busch places order for 40 Tesla Semi trucks
- Celebrities will answer your Google search questions
- Justin Roiland introduces Squanch Games and teases new title
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- LaCie 2Big Dock Thunderbolt 3 20TB External HDD Review
- Z270X Gaming K7....SLOW Boot?
- ATEN Phantom S UC3410 Gamepad to Keyboard Emulator Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series