Stealth (a Sparton company), a leader in the industrial computer and peripherals market has released a new 21.5" Panel Mount LCD monitor, featuring a high definition widescreen 16:9 format with 1080p resolution (1920 x 1080). The LCD is environmentally sealed to NEMA 4/IP65 specifications providing maximum protection from dirty, wet and hostile operating environments.
The SV-2150WS-PM 21.5" panel mount monitor is an IPS LCD Panel with LED Backlighting for optimal energy efficiency while delivering up to 250 Nits (Cd/m2) of brightness, a contrast ratio of 1000:1 (25000:1 dynamic) and wide viewing angles of 178°. The SV-2150WS-PM is well equipped with Resistive or Capacitive Touch Screen, VGA, DVI-D, HDMI & DisplayPort video input connectors.
The SV-2150WS-PM panel mount LCD installs easily into new and existing panels, cabinets and consoles without having to drill multiple stud holes. Simply drop the LCD into place and secure with the attached steel brackets.
Stealth's 21.5" LCD monitor can also be turned into a Panel PC with the optional mounting of a LittlePC small form factor computer on the rear of the unit. This option transforms the display into a space saving all-in-one workstation solution that is quick and easy to deploy.
Stealth's rugged LCD monitors are built to withstand the demanding effects of harsh environments typically encountered in industrial, commercial, security and defense markets. Stealth industrial hardened monitors are ideal choices for applications such as, HMI (Human/Machine Interface), Factory Automation, Plant Control, Process Control, Kiosks & Digital Signage.
Stealth's new SV-2150WS-PM 21.5" panelmount LCD monitor is currently shipping with base pricing starting at $1,575.00 USD. Stealth also offers many other panel mount monitors in sizes ranging from 6.5" to 26" as well as sunlight readable, marine/all-weather and panel pc all-in-one configurations.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard teams with Hasbro for Overwatch Nerf toy guns
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit