EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium computer liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is excited to launch the true single-slot liquid cooling solution for AMD Radeon reference design R9 FURY X video card. EK-FC R9 Fury X directly cools the GPU, HBM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas, thus allowing the video card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks.
EK-FC R9 Fury X water block features EK unique central inlet split-flow cooling engine design for best possible cooling performance. Such system also works flawlessly with the reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. Moreover, such design offers great hydraulic performance, allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps. Unlike the original AIO cooling solution that comes with AMD Radeon R9 FURY X and takes up two slots, EK-FC R9 Fury X water block will transform the FURY X into a single-slot video card.
The base is made of electrolytic copper (bare- or nickel-plated, depending on the variant) while the top is made of either acrylic- or POM Acetal material. Plexi variants also feature two pre-drilled slots for 3mm LED diodes. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure.
Additionally the EK-FC R9 Fury X has been engineered with FC Terminal connection ports for up to four FURY X on a single ATX form factor motherboard, thus allowing for trouble-free swap out and upgrade without any additional changes to the cooling loop.
These water blocks are made in Slovenia, Europe and are readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network. An aesthetic retention backplate, which also cools the backside of the circuit board, is also available for separate purchase and comes in five different finish variants.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- The Legend of Zelda: BOTW - Creating a Champion details
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990X simulated tests: 32C/64T beast!
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit