Giada Technology, an industry leader in mini PCs, embedded computing and servers, is releasing their latest OPS mini-PC that is perfect for digital signage field.
Giada P211 is ideal for OPS digital signage applications like; electronic whiteboards, financial systems, super markets, restaurants, mass media, digital cinemas, hospitals, and educational institutions.
OPS stands for the "Open Pluggable Specification" and was initiated by Intel. It is the first Industry initiative to standardize display and video signage solutions for intelligent, cost-effective, and easily integrated modular digital signage applications. It increases flexibility of digital signage applications and simplifies digital signage development and deployment by enabling easier installation and hassle-free maintenance.
The Giada P211 is an OPS compliant Mini PC for simplified installation, maintenance and usage of digital signage infrastructure. The latest 5th generation Intel CoreTM i5 / i3 CPU and Intel HD Graphics 5500/6000 with 4K video support provide outstanding performance for digital signage and electronic whiteboard applications.
Giada's P211 is an OPS Compliant Mini PC that supports remote control features and enables easier installation, use, and maintenance of digital signage and electronic whiteboards. It was especially designed for long time operation with a metal chassis for optimum heat dissipation while using the Intel Broadwell-U CoreTM i5 / i3 CPU with a low power consumption of 15W TDP. It features Ultra HD that packs around four times as many pixels into screens compared to existing HD sets, producing a sharper, higher-density picture. It supports HDMI 1.4a output for Ultra High-definition video output (1080p, 2160p) and multi-channel digital audio.
Apart from the OPS JAE interface, the P211 provides rich connectivity with 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x COM, 2 x Mini PCIE (for mSATA III, Wi-Fi/BT/3G) and 1 x SIM card slot for 3G.
For the purpose of ease of use and efficient manageability, Giada has applied its patented JAHC unattended technology to P211, with built-in capabilities for unattended operations such as auto power on when connected to power, a scheduled power on/off and IR remote control before the OS is on.
It is fully compatible with majority of popular operating systems including Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Linux.
To learn more about Giada's P211 please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- G.Skill TridentZ Royal 4000MHz 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Asrock A97x Killer and Evga 980TI help
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases