NGames is excited to share the second part of the gameplay features for their Epic RPG Abyss Dark Arisen. The second part consists of the Alchemy Hut, Solo Area, Guard Relics, and Dreamscape. Players can find out more by visiting the official website at http://abyss.game321.com/.
- Players can harvest resources from their and friends' Alchemy Huts
- There are 3 resources in the Alchemy Hut: Gold, EXP and Crystal
- Helping friends produce resources can increase friends' hut output and also net the helper some rewards
- The refreshing time of resources in the hut are 24 hours
- Players can enter the event interface by clicking the Event button on the game page
- Each player is given 15 challenge attempts daily in the Solo Arena
- Choose a target and click "Challenge" to enter the battle interface
- Players need to operate their own characters to combat in the battle interface
- Win or lose, the challenge attempt will be consumed
- Win to receive Fame and lose to receive a few Fame
- There are 7 relics, each with 5 stages. Proper manual operation and enough combat power are required to challenge the new stages.
- After entering the battle scene, lots of monsters will rush toward you, attempting to conquer relics. To protect relics, it depends not only on the player's strength, but also defensive buildings' power. Players will need to collect light energy to upgrade defensive buildings. Using limited light energy to upgrade defensive buildings properly can help you clear Guard Relics more efficiently.
- Enter by selecting Dreamscape in the dungeon hall
- Dreamscape has 7 chapters with each chapter having 3 bosses
- This event unlocks at Lv.45
- Kill the last boss of each chapter to evolve different artifacts
- Click Start to enter combat interface
Choose Continue or Quit after clearing a stage.
Latest News Posts
- Castle Crashers smashes its way onto PS4 and Nintendo Switch
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider FINALLY receives RTX/DLSS patch
- Halo: Master Chief Collection has UNCAPPED frame rate on PC
- Remedy teases new RTX filled trailer of Control at GDC 2019
- Nightdive teases 20-minute video of System Shock remake
- ASUS RT-AX88U Wi-Fi 6 Router Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Killing Floor: Double Feature Coming May 21, 2019 to PlayStation Store and Game Retailers Near You
- Critically acclaimed retro platformer The Messenger hits PlayStation 4 today
- OMG Zombies! to invade Nintendo Switch on the 26th March!
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Releases Batman: The Animated Series Level Pack
- Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory Enters the Steam Early Access Atmosphere Today