NGames is excited to share the second part of the gameplay features for their Epic RPG Abyss Dark Arisen. The second part consists of the Alchemy Hut, Solo Area, Guard Relics, and Dreamscape. Players can find out more by visiting the official website at http://abyss.game321.com/.
- Players can harvest resources from their and friends' Alchemy Huts
- There are 3 resources in the Alchemy Hut: Gold, EXP and Crystal
- Helping friends produce resources can increase friends' hut output and also net the helper some rewards
- The refreshing time of resources in the hut are 24 hours
- Players can enter the event interface by clicking the Event button on the game page
- Each player is given 15 challenge attempts daily in the Solo Arena
- Choose a target and click "Challenge" to enter the battle interface
- Players need to operate their own characters to combat in the battle interface
- Win or lose, the challenge attempt will be consumed
- Win to receive Fame and lose to receive a few Fame
- There are 7 relics, each with 5 stages. Proper manual operation and enough combat power are required to challenge the new stages.
- After entering the battle scene, lots of monsters will rush toward you, attempting to conquer relics. To protect relics, it depends not only on the player's strength, but also defensive buildings' power. Players will need to collect light energy to upgrade defensive buildings. Using limited light energy to upgrade defensive buildings properly can help you clear Guard Relics more efficiently.
- Enter by selecting Dreamscape in the dungeon hall
- Dreamscape has 7 chapters with each chapter having 3 bosses
- This event unlocks at Lv.45
- Kill the last boss of each chapter to evolve different artifacts
- Click Start to enter combat interface
Choose Continue or Quit after clearing a stage.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel M.2 Optane SSD 905P Appears On Newegg
- Soulcalibur VI physical sales crater, the rise of digital
- Dynasty Warriors 9 online and local co-op update/demo Nov 1
- CD Projekt RED's Thronebreaker - 'No plans' for Switch debut
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas - 82% of unit sales on Switch
- Samsung Bar Plus 256GB Flash Drive Review
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct