Technology Business Research, Inc. (TBR), a leader in IT market research, was invited to join the Earley Executive Roundtable's four-part executive webinar series addressing the business value of data analytics. Each webinar will feature a panel of industry experts discussing trends in technologies and critical issues and challenges as well as the impact these issues will have on businesses and public sector organizations.
"TBR is proud to partner with the IEEE and Earley Information Science to produce the Leveraging Data Analytics for Growth and Innovation webinar series," said Stuart Williams, vice president of research at TBR. "Participants will experience a powerful combination of end-user and analyst perspectives on critical issues and challenges, technology trends and changes in vendor and customer business models."
Interested participants can register for the four-part series on Earley's registration page or by clicking a webinar title.
May 27 The business potential of machine learning and cognitive computing, featuring TBR Professional Services Principal Analyst Patrick Heffernan
June 3 Mining business insights with big data analytics and the Internet of Things, featuring TBR Director of Internet of Things (IoT) and Devices John Spooner
June 10 Metrics for measuring the customer experience and digital marketing success, featuring TBR Vice President of Research Stuart Williams
June 17 Using business analytics to drive higher ROI and organizational change, featuring TBR Software Principal Analyst Geoff Woollacott
The Earley Executive Roundtable is a consortium of companies and industry associations, including IEEE's IT Professional, The Journal of Applied Marketing Analytics, The Content Wrangler Community and consultancy Earley Information Science. The executive webinar series is designed for business leaders, marketing executives, information management professionals and data scientists who are interested in learning more about the applications of data analytics and how to realize positive business outcomes resulting from digital transformation and digital workplace initiatives.
For more information about TBR-hosted webinars please contact TBR Marketing Coordinator Justin Surgent at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603.758.1871.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit