Technology Business Research, Inc. (TBR), a leader in IT market research, was invited to join the Earley Executive Roundtable's four-part executive webinar series addressing the business value of data analytics. Each webinar will feature a panel of industry experts discussing trends in technologies and critical issues and challenges as well as the impact these issues will have on businesses and public sector organizations.
"TBR is proud to partner with the IEEE and Earley Information Science to produce the Leveraging Data Analytics for Growth and Innovation webinar series," said Stuart Williams, vice president of research at TBR. "Participants will experience a powerful combination of end-user and analyst perspectives on critical issues and challenges, technology trends and changes in vendor and customer business models."
Interested participants can register for the four-part series on Earley's registration page or by clicking a webinar title.
May 27 The business potential of machine learning and cognitive computing, featuring TBR Professional Services Principal Analyst Patrick Heffernan
June 3 Mining business insights with big data analytics and the Internet of Things, featuring TBR Director of Internet of Things (IoT) and Devices John Spooner
June 10 Metrics for measuring the customer experience and digital marketing success, featuring TBR Vice President of Research Stuart Williams
June 17 Using business analytics to drive higher ROI and organizational change, featuring TBR Software Principal Analyst Geoff Woollacott
The Earley Executive Roundtable is a consortium of companies and industry associations, including IEEE's IT Professional, The Journal of Applied Marketing Analytics, The Content Wrangler Community and consultancy Earley Information Science. The executive webinar series is designed for business leaders, marketing executives, information management professionals and data scientists who are interested in learning more about the applications of data analytics and how to realize positive business outcomes resulting from digital transformation and digital workplace initiatives.
For more information about TBR-hosted webinars please contact TBR Marketing Coordinator Justin Surgent at [email protected] or 603.758.1871.
Latest News Posts
- Join the fight in our 'Alita: Battle Angel' Blu-ray giveaway
- Bloodborne is getting its very own physical vinyl soundtrack
- Eddie Murphy might be come back to stand-up comedy for $70m
- The Witcher TV show will NEVER adapt the video games
- 'Holy Grail' of computer science found in Quantum Computing
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X: RTX 2080 Ti NVLink vs. GTX 1080 Ti SLI
- AORUS motherboard: all the fans stop for few seconds after POST
- AROUS motherboard: fans stop after boot for few seconds
- Kingston KC2000 High-Performance NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock X570 Taichi (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- Nowhere Prophet out now on Steam
- Soul Searching is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2019!
- Batter Up! Metalhead Software to Launch Super Mega Baseball 2: Ultimate Edition on Nintendo Switch July 25
- Represent Your Identity and New Ideas with .id Domain Name
- Asmodee Digital Reveals Pandemic's Announcement Trailer, Launch Date and Price