Japanese cooling expert Scythe expands the 120 mm case fan portfolio with the announcement of the new Slip Stream 120 DB axial-fans. The new line up includes five regular models with fixed fan speed as well as one PWM-enabled model. Special highlight of the series is the Dual Ball Bearing, which has been developed in Japan. Thanks to the new bearing an intense lifespan increase to 350.000 hours (MTBF) has been accomplished.
The successful "small hub & large fan blades" concept was initially introduced with the first Slip Stream series and is handed down to the Slip Stream 120 DB. Increased flow area and airflow could be achieved at the same fan speed, thanks to this concept. Slip Stream 120 DB lineup includes six different models, including a PWM-enabled version, which offers a wide fan speed range starting at 300 RPM and going up to 1.300 RPM.
The regular models with fixed fan speed start with the 500-RPM model. This case fan operates at incredibly silent 7,2 dBA and assures steady airflow with 41,62 m³/h (24,50 CFM). A great combination between noise and performance is offered by the 800 RPM model, as it moves 68,24 m³/h (40,17 CFM) at really silent 10,7 dBA. Users requiring more performance or planning to use the Slip Stream 120 DB fans in combination with a fan controller are able to choose between the 1.200, 1.600 and 1.900 RPM model.
Scythe supplies four rubber vibration dampeners, to assure that the vibration from the fans are not transferred to the chassis. In addition to that, four regular mounting screws and a 3-pin to 4-pin adapter are included in the package.
The long life Slip Stream 120 DB fans are available as of today with the MSRP of 7.50 EUR (excl. Tax/VAT) for regular models. Slip Stream 120 DB PWM can be purchased for 10.00 EUR (excl. Tax/VAT).
Latest News Posts
- New Switch refresh has 9 hours battery life, same specs
- Gamestop to transform stores into retro arcades
- Interactive website plays 50yr Apollo 11 launch in real-time
- 2mm tiny-bots to regenerate your health from the inside out
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC 'Hero' to drop this Summer
- NZXT H500i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Phoenix Labs Details Massive 'Fortune & Glory' Content Update For Dauntless, Trials and New Hunt Pass Season Arrive July 16
- Nightmare Reaper is out now in Steam Early Access
- Final Assault Paves the Way for VR Esports at WCG
- WiMi Hologram (WIMI) files for listing on Nasdaq Global Market
- The Intergalactic Bounty Hunt Begins as Futuristic Co-Op Action RPG Killsquad Launches on Steam Early Access