Ahead of Taipei Computex in June, computer cooling innovator CRYORIG is releasing information of two new product lines, the CUSTOMOD line of customization accessories and a new line of CRYO-Paste thermal interfaces. These two new lines are one of the many new items that will be shown at CRYORIG's booth during the coming Computex beginning June 2nd, 2015.
CRYORIG in an act of pushing forward true aftermarket modding and customization possibilities release it's brand new CUSTOMOD line of colored heat sink covers for it's critically acclaimed R1 Universal and R1 Ultimate heat sinks. The CUSTOMOD Cover for R1 will initially come in 6 different colors, Red, Blue, Green, Orange and the original Black and White. Each CUSTOMOD Cover pack comes with two covers for you to match your R1 series heat sink with your PC rig. The high quality finish of the CUSTOMOD Covers has a near metallic feel, fitting perfect with high-end boards from each major mainboard brand.
The CUSTOMOD line will not end with the Covers for R1. CRYORIG plans on introducing many other colors and different coating finishes for the R1 and also for other heat sink models. The CUSTOMOD line will be a stand-alone accessory line for PC users that want the most options to switch and match their PC setup. Currently there are no plans to release fully colored heat sink products.
Working with some of the most well known PC Build/Mod Photographers in Europe, CRYORIG will be featuring the amazing work from Malik Customs, Kurpiewski Concept and many more, to show off the customization possibilities of the CUSTOMOD Covers for R1.
Also being released alongside the CUSTOMOD line of products during Computex will be three new CRYO-Paste thermal interface products, the CP5, CP7 and CP15. Each will feature different characteristics, and will be leveled based on Thermal Performance, Spread Ease and Particle Density. The CP5 will be the absolute best in Performance and Particle Density that CRYORIG has ever had. While CP7 will be a good combination of Performance and easy to apply and spread. The CP15 is extremely easy to apply and is perfect for entry level users. A mini spreader that's specially designed for CPU application is also included, as well as an alcohol pad to clean the CPU surface for a pristine application.
The CUSTOMOD Cover for R1 and the CP5/7/15 will all be on show at Taipei Computex 2015, at Nangang Exhibition Center booth J1318. Both lines will be available worldwide summer, 2015.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's upcoming GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming spotted
- ARK on Xbox One X: renders at 1440p 30FPS or 1080p 60FPS
- Sources: Nintendo restricts review copies to curb leaks
- Dead Space 2 dev recounts harsh reality of game budgets
- Analysts forecast Capcom will miss net sales target
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz