Logitech International (SIX:LOGN) (Nasdaq:LOGI) today announced that, based on a third party valuation report, it will take a non-cash, non-tax-deductible goodwill impairment charge related to the acquisition of Lifesize. As communicated in April 2015, Logitech has been evaluating the goodwill associated with Lifesize. This charge is expected to be between $100 million and $123 million in the fourth quarter of Fiscal Year 2015.
The charge does not affect the Company's operating performance. It is still subject to further review by the Company and its independent auditors, including the routine review of subsequent events, prior to the filing of its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2015.
As announced last month, Logitech is reorganizing its Lifesize business to sharpen its focus on Lifesize's new cloud-based offering which is gaining significant market traction. Logitech is implementing these actions, and considering others, to optimize the value of its video conferencing reporting unit.
Latest News Posts
- Castle Crashers smashes its way onto PS4 and Nintendo Switch
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider FINALLY receives RTX/DLSS patch
- Halo: Master Chief Collection has UNCAPPED frame rate on PC
- Remedy teases new RTX filled trailer of Control at GDC 2019
- Nightdive teases 20-minute video of System Shock remake
- ASUS RT-AX88U Wi-Fi 6 Router Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Killing Floor: Double Feature Coming May 21, 2019 to PlayStation Store and Game Retailers Near You
- Critically acclaimed retro platformer The Messenger hits PlayStation 4 today
- OMG Zombies! to invade Nintendo Switch on the 26th March!
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Releases Batman: The Animated Series Level Pack
- Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory Enters the Steam Early Access Atmosphere Today