COUGAR, leading brand in the gaming hardware market, is proud to announce today that the new COUGAR QBX Mini-ITX Gaming case is one of the award winners of COMPUTEX d&i awards 2015, organized by iF. The award has been granted in recognition of QBX's innovative design.
Obtaining this recognition is another confirmation of QBX's extraordinary value and revolutionary nature. Its support for high-end video cards (up to 350mm long) and impressive amounts of memory (including several SSDs to maximize loading speed) as well as its superb cooling potential make QBX the ultimate gaming case. The idea of a powerful compact case with a competitive price has already generated huge amounts of expectation. This is because QBX directly eliminates the last advantage gaming consoles used to have over gaming PC: their compactness and stylish looks.
QBX is as elegant as any new generation console, it is compact enough to be placed in the living room, and can house a gaming PC much more powerful than any console on the market. QBX's elegance does not come only from its small size and looks, but also for its compatibility with slot loading ODD and its extremely efficient cable management. This means low space consumption, clean environment and freedom for placing it anywhere the user wants.
Regarding its graphics potential, with the right components installed QBX simply leaves the most powerful consoles on the market far behind. Its compatibility with high-end video cards gives gamers the possibility of enjoying real 4K games without sacrificing, as often happens in consoles, frame rate or other key specs. Besides that, being a PC case, its components can still be updated in the future if the need arises. Finally, QBX's cooling potential keeps it safe from overheating, allowing gamers to play at ease using the most powerful components.
The prestigious award obtained by QBX and the expectation of the public makes it one of the most expected gaming-related products of this year, and justifiably so: it comes to settle once and for all the debate about which is the best gaming platform.
This revolutionary gaming case will be available starting May 2015.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit