HABEY USA, a leading manufacturer of embedded computer products, today announces MITX-6770, the latest embedded board powered by the Intel J1900 Quad Core 2.42 GHz Celeron Processor. This thin Mini-ITX board is designed to meet the increasing demand for variety of network connectivity, higher network performance, flexible storage options and improved security of the Internet of things (IoT). The board has dual Intel Gigabit Ethernet ports build-in with Power over Ethernet (PoE) option, on-board Trusted Platform Module (TPM) security feature and support of two mSATA slots for storage redundancy.
Unique features of the MITX-6770 also include Digital Display Interface (DDI) headers for additional rear panel HDMI, DisplayPort (DP) or LVDS, eDP expansion, 7.1 High Definition audio header for RCA device outputs, LPC expansion header for legacy I/O device add-on cards and a SIM socket for cellular radio connectivity.
- Dual Intel Intel I210/I211 Gigabit Etherenet Ports
- Build-in Ethernet port pin-header ready for POE (Power over Ethernet) module
- Dual mSATA SSD suppport with easy jumper selection
- Build-in Inﬁneon Trusted Platform Module and 8-bit GPIO
- Realtek ALC892 high-performance 7.1-channel HD Audio
- LVDS/HDMI/DP/eDP add-on interface card options
- Low power, fanless passively cooling
- Retail price starting at: $159
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Dauntless passes 2 million players, new expansion next month
- COD: Black Ops 4 Zombie trailer, undead tigers/time travel
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit