ROCCAT Studios, Germany's game peripheral powerhouse adds a member to the Kave family with the ROCCAT Kave XTD 5.1 Analog, set to hit online stores and retailers this April.
The XTD 5.1 Analog brings true premium 5.1 surround sound headset technology to your gaming experience, with all of the bells, whistles and comfort features gamers have come to know and expect from a ROCCAT offering. The fully immersive, this Kave headset comes equipped with two 40mm driver units, a 30mm vibration unit in each ear cup, a dual-mode remote for highly efficient, time-saving audio control adjustment, and a convenient LED light-tipped mouthpiece that ensures you know when you're on a live mic or muted. Inspired by the original Kave, the most successful true 5.1 gaming headset ever, we studied our original designs and analyzed gamer feedback to craft the 5.1 Analog's features. We kept what worked, and made advances where we knew this new headset could shine. One of those advances, of course, was in sound clarity.
The Kave XTD 5.1 Analog blazes a new path in pure, high quality in-game audio. It's the first analog gaming headset to feature an interference isolator, a revolutionary technology that provides zero noise interference. The electromagnetic interference most gamers simply accept as a part of gaming audio experiences is a thing of the past. The Kave XTD 5.1 Analog provides nothing but clean, crisp audio in full, high quality surround sound.
René Korte, CEO and founder of ROCCAT Studios effuses about the Kave XTD 5.1 Analog, "Not only is this headset a technically on-point peripheral in function, but the build is amazing. Looking at it, you'd never guess it was twenty five percent lighter than the original Kave. That's an ultra-light build packed with features, and so easy to wear during long gaming sessions due to a bevy of comfort options. To us, quality is innovation, be it something nobody has ever thought of, to making something that everyone has seen feel like a new experience. That's the Kave XTD 5.1 Analog. That's ROCCAT philosophy in practice."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit