Razer, a world leader in connected devices and software for gamers, today announced the Razer Seirēn Pro, a digital microphone designed for streamers and YouTubers.
The Razer Seiren Pro includes a high-pass filter to remove low-end ambient noises, such as hums, rumbles, traffic and wind, which streamers may face when creating content. This makes the Razer Seiren Pro digital microphone ideal for the needs of live video broadcasters, YouTubers and even aspiring musicians that value clarity.
Additionally, the Razer Seiren Pro gives streamers the option of recording via an analog XLR or digital USB connection. The XLR cable allows the Razer Seiren Pro to be plugged directly into mixing boards and cameras. Users can chain together multiple microphones and instruments to the board with the XLR option, with increased flexibility for adjustments on-the-fly during live sessions.
"With the success of YouTube, Twitch and the likes, there is a greater demand for high-fidelity recording equipment than ever before," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. "Our second condenser microphone, the Razer Seiren Pro, delivers what video game streamers are looking for and provides great value to YouTubers, musicians and anyone looking to capture sound clearly."
Accessories such as a shock mount and pop filter are also available to pair with the Razer Seirēn Pro digital microphone for a complete recording setup. These accessories along with the Razer Seirēn Pro professional bundle can be found exclusively on RazerStore. For more information, visit http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-audio/razer-seiren-pro.
The Razer Seiren Pro is the latest addition to Razer's collection of products designed for content streamers. The original Razer Seiren, released late last year, also features a versatile multi-pattern USB digital connection capable of four different recording configurations with three custom-tuned, 14 mm condenser capsules.
Razer works with an array of top professional gaming YouTubers and streamers. Additionally, the company is committed to developing new talent in these ranks. As part of this focus, the Razer Sponsored Streamer Program was initiated to help aspiring content creators and streamers take their recordings to a professional level. Members of the Program will be divided into three experience levels, each entitled to different level of endorsement, ranging from a Razer Seiren promo to a full Razer peripheral suite sponsorship. For more information on the Razer Sponsored Streamer Program, visit https://www.razerzone.com/sponsored-streamer.
Razer Seiren Pro digital microphone U.S. $249.99 / EU €299.99
Shock mount accessory for the Razer Seiren Pro U.S. $49.99 / EU €49.99 (RazerStore exclusive)
Pop filter accessory for the Razer Seiren Pro U.S. $49.99 / EU €49.99 (RazerStore exclusive)
Razer Seiren Pro bundle (including accessories) U.S. $299.99 / EU €349.99 (RazerStore exclusive)
Razerzone.com - Pre-Order
Worldwide - May 2015
- HD recording with outstanding clarity
- 4 adjustable recording patterns (Cardioid, Stereo, Omni, Bi-directional)
- Quick controls for pattern switching, headphone volume and mic gain
- Built in headphone amplifier with zero latency output
- Recording via XLR or USB connection
- High-pass filter - filters frequencies below 100 Hz
- Power required / consumption: 5V 300 mA (USB) / 48V DC (analog)
- Sample rate: 192 kHz
- Bit rate: 24 bit
- Capsules: Three 14 mm condenser capsules
- Polar patterns: Stereo, cardioid, omnidirectional, bidirectional
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 12.5 mV/Pa (1 kHz)
- Max SPL: 120 dB (THD: 0.5% 1 kHz)
- Impedance: > 16 ohms
- Power output (RMS): 130 mW (@16 ohms)
- THD: 0.009%
- Frequency response: 15 Hz - 22 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 114 dB
For more information about the Razer Seiren Pro, please visit http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-audio/razer-seiren-pro
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit