Cloud Backup Robot is a new backup software designed to simplify the procedure to the greatest possible extent. The program backs up files, folders and SQL Server databases to several popular cloud storages including Dropbox, Amazon S3 and Google Drive, and does this in with minimum setup required from a user.
'Cloud' is a popular buzz word today. It seems everything eventually goes to clouds, including backups. At the same time, while there are solutions for cloud backup of files and folders, backup of databases is mostly still on the ground. And the new tool called Cloud Backup Robot aims to fill this niche.
The program, as the name suggests, is an automatic backup solution. Yet the trick is: it backs up not only individual files and folders, but also Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL databases as well. And does this in the same user-friendly way. The backup can be local, network or cloud. Transparent integration of popular cloud storage services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Box and OneDrive allows a user to automatically save his or her data to a remote server just as easily as to a local drive. Another useful option Cloud Backup Robot offers is creating a backup on an FTP server.
Cloud Backup Robot is made with a focus on simplicity and intuitiveness of the backing up process. At the same time, a user easily finds a convenient scheduler, a secure encryption of backups and an option to pack data to a zip archive in the program. With such an instrument in the toolbox, a system administrator can bring safety of the data to a whole new level. That plus very affordable price of the app makes Cloud Backup Robot a decent option to consider.
Pricing and availability
Cloud Backup Robot is available in three editions: Lite, Standard and Professional for, correspondingly, $29.95, $59.95 and $179.95. The program supports Windows XP or higher, and Windows 2003 Server or higher.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz