EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana-based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce the full-cover water cooling solution for the ASUS engineered Direct CU II series AMD Radeon R9 290X video card.
EK-FC R9-290X DCII water block directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the video card and its VRM to remain stable under high overclocks.
Base is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper - depending on the variant) while the top is made of quality cast acrylic material or POM Acetal (depending on the variant). Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe installation procedure. The cooling engine uses refined, 0.6 mm wide microchannel structure to even further improve the heat transfer while not sacrificing the famous low hydraulic restriction design.
Up to four EK-FC R9-290X DCII series water blocks can be interconnected using various methods (EK-FC Terminal, EK-HD Tube & Adapter System or EK-FC Bridge CSQ - depending on the water block variant) which allows for hassle-free piping job. The product is available in a three variants, an aesthetic retention backplate is also available:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit