EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana-based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce the full-cover water cooling solution for the ASUS engineered Direct CU II series AMD Radeon R9 290X video card.
EK-FC R9-290X DCII water block directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the video card and its VRM to remain stable under high overclocks.
Base is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper - depending on the variant) while the top is made of quality cast acrylic material or POM Acetal (depending on the variant). Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe installation procedure. The cooling engine uses refined, 0.6 mm wide microchannel structure to even further improve the heat transfer while not sacrificing the famous low hydraulic restriction design.
Up to four EK-FC R9-290X DCII series water blocks can be interconnected using various methods (EK-FC Terminal, EK-HD Tube & Adapter System or EK-FC Bridge CSQ - depending on the water block variant) which allows for hassle-free piping job. The product is available in a three variants, an aesthetic retention backplate is also available:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- FromSoftware release Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice screenshots
- Capcom/Valve to fix Monster Hunter: World connection errors
- Marvel's Spider-Man gameplay launch trailer unveiled early
- Nintendo smashes Sony in total hardware sales: 700 million+
- NVIDIA's new RTX technology powers ray traced Porsche
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $1,300
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX and 2950X Review
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market