Micron Technology, Inc., today announced that the company has named Brian Angell, vice president, Advanced Controller Development. Angell will be responsible for leading Micron's controller development in support of Micron's enterprise, mobile and embedded businesses. He brings to Micron nearly 30 years of technology experience in various senior engineering roles across several leading companies. He most recently served as vice president of engineering for NVIDIA's mobile business unit - one of multiple roles he held at NVIDIA since joining the company in 2002.
"As Micron continues our evolution to more systems-level solutions, we continue to invest in the area of systems enablement that includes a focus in areas such as controller, firmware and software development," said Micron President Mark Adams. "We couldn't be more excited to have someone of Brian's caliber leading Micron's advanced controller development efforts."
Angell's professional background includes serving as director of engineering at Vivace Networks from 2000 to 2002, Chief Technology Officer of Raydiant from 1998 to 1999 and director of consumer products at 3dfx Interactive from 1996 to 1998. He also held engineering roles at Sun Microsystems and Sentry Schlumberger. Angell earned a bachelor of science in Electronics Engineering Technology from Devry Institute of Technology in 1984.
Latest News Posts
- Take home The Crown in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions