Galaxy Microsystems, a leading graphics card manufacturer and innovator, announced today the GeForce GTX 780 HOF Edition-the fastest air-cooled GTX 780 on earth. GTX 780 HOF GPUs are hand picked allowing for an incredible factory boost clock of 1058Mhz. As a result, the Galaxy GTX 780 HOF is as much as 20% faster than the standard GTX 780-even faster than the GeForce GTX Titan.
The HOF edition's signature white PCB gives the card a sleek design completely unlike any other card on the market. Almost every aspect of the GTX 780 PCB has been completely redesigned with a new layout and ultra-premium components. Most notable of these are the CHiL CHL8318 top-of-the-line VR11.1 compliant digital PWM and IR3550 PowIRstage DrMOS 4.0 compliant chipset, which together create a powerful 8 + 2 phase circuit with 90% efficiency capable of delivering an awe inspiring 480 amps of current to the GPU. Other additions include high quality POSCAP capacitors with 2X longer lifespan and high current Coiltronics inductors. The PCB itself is a custom white substrate with 10 layers for optimum signal routing.
A card with such monstrous power needs an equally impressive cooling solution, and Galaxy has delivered the greatest cooling solution they have designed to date.. The Galaxy HOF edition is the first GTX 780 to use Hybrid Vapor Chamber Heat Pipe (HVCP) cooling, a new technology with heat transfer efficiency roughly 30X higher than copper. Twin 90mm fans with special grooved blades reduce noise while increasing cooling efficiency. The housing is a combination of fire-resistant polycarbonate, anodized metal, and die-cast aluminum alloy.
The most exciting new feature of the GTX 780 HOF is Hyper Boost, a Galaxy exclusive technology that acts as a hardware supercharger enabling core clocks never before possible with software overclocking alone. Pressing the Hyper Boost button on the bracket engages special circuitry and internal optimizations, pushing clock speeds into overdrive and raising fan speed accordingly. Hyper Boost increases core clocks by up to 8% beyond GPU Boost 2.0's dynamic overclocking function and users' custom OC settings. Multiple world record 3D benchmark scores have been broken already as a result.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit