Cooler Master, an industry leading PC component manufacturer today announces the N200, N400 and N600, a new line of cases with a modernistic design that has the capacity for an internal 240mm radiator even for the smallest of the three, N200 (a mini-ITX/micro-ATX case). XtraFlow airflow.
N200, is the first mini-ITX/micro-ATX case that has internal space for 120mm or 240mm radiators in the front of the case or a 120mm radiator at the back. Thanks to an all mesh front panel, 2 high-quality Cooler Master XtraFlo fans and large air vents, it boasts excellent cooling performance. Despite its extremely compact size, the N200 supports 160mm tall CPU tower coolers, long high end VGAs, including the upcoming HD7990, four 2.5" SSDs and three of 3.5" HDDs.
N400, has the same modern mesh design with the capacity for ATX mainboards. It has room for 240mm radiator that can be installed on the top or right side of the case or 120mm at back. It includes 2 x XtraFlow fans and the option to expand up to 8 x 120mm fans in total. The N400 also supports high-end graphics card of up to 320mm / 12.6 inch and has the option of installing a dedicated 120/140mm fan on the left side-panel for graphics card cooling. Also supports up to 8HDDs.
N600, the largest of the series, offers full-fledged expansion for any performance system. It also includes 2 x XtraFlow fans, but ups the ante by having the option to expand up to 10 x 120mm fans in total with a LED Fan controller. With the removable drive cage, it supports high-end graphics cards up to 430mm / 16.9 inch. Of course it has the same 240mm radiator support on the top and side and 120mm at the back.
N200 will be available in Europe market middle of May.N400/N600 will be available in Europe market end of June. Price and availability may vary by region.
Expected M.S.R.P excluded VAT in Europe:
- N200: 33 EUR
- N400: 42 EUR
- N600: 67.5 EUR
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- LG's new G7 ThinQ brings the stupid notch from iPhone X
- H1Z1 is locked at 60FPS on the PS4 Pro
- Ohio university gives scholarships to best Fortnite players
- EKWB launch EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW 3 waterblock, now with RGB
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit