Rouchon Industries, Inc. dba Swiftech (PINKSHEETS: RCHN) has released its year-end reports for the fiscal year ended December 31st, 2012. The Company specializes in manufacturing advanced air, liquid, and thermoelectric cooling devices for the IT industry, and provides thermal management solutions for consumers, OEMs and industrial customers.
Gabriel Rouchon, Swiftech's Chairman and CEO, stated, "2012 was our best year since inception, both in terms of gross revenues and net profits. As a result, net cash from operations provided adequate funding for the acquisition of capital equipment and tooling in preparation for an aggressive 2013 growth plan. Among the fundamental changes in the company's activity in 2012 was the addition of an electric motor production line. This allowed us to manufacture in house the new generation of pumps used in the all-in-one H220 CPU cooling system that was unveiled during CES in January 2013. Once again, our entire organization continues to deliver on the company's goals by producing results that meet or exceed our highest expectations and I want to take this opportunity to thank our customers, vendors, employees and shareholders for helping us in realizing such strong and steady growth in 2012."
Key financial highlights, year over year:
- Revenues increased 14% to $3.6 Million
- Net Profits after provisions for income tax rose 118% to a net income of $224k
Swiftech's entry in the high volume all-in-one CPU cooling market has received considerable industry attention, and is expected to fuel the company's accelerated growth in 2013 and beyond. The company has a ten year track record of consistently profitable operations, and remains debt free, a fact that has not escaped investors who began rallying around RCHN stock beginning April 2012.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 8700K benchmarks: 10% faster than 7700K at stock clocks
- COLORFUL's new iGame SSDs: up to 3GB/sec read with RGB
- What if Certain Affinity is making a free-to-play Halo?
- Square Enix commits to games as a service business model
- SAG-AFTRA video game voice actor strike ends
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM