Rouchon Industries, Inc. dba Swiftech (PINKSHEETS: RCHN) has released its year-end reports for the fiscal year ended December 31st, 2012. The Company specializes in manufacturing advanced air, liquid, and thermoelectric cooling devices for the IT industry, and provides thermal management solutions for consumers, OEMs and industrial customers.
Gabriel Rouchon, Swiftech's Chairman and CEO, stated, "2012 was our best year since inception, both in terms of gross revenues and net profits. As a result, net cash from operations provided adequate funding for the acquisition of capital equipment and tooling in preparation for an aggressive 2013 growth plan. Among the fundamental changes in the company's activity in 2012 was the addition of an electric motor production line. This allowed us to manufacture in house the new generation of pumps used in the all-in-one H220 CPU cooling system that was unveiled during CES in January 2013. Once again, our entire organization continues to deliver on the company's goals by producing results that meet or exceed our highest expectations and I want to take this opportunity to thank our customers, vendors, employees and shareholders for helping us in realizing such strong and steady growth in 2012."
Key financial highlights, year over year:
- Revenues increased 14% to $3.6 Million
- Net Profits after provisions for income tax rose 118% to a net income of $224k
Swiftech's entry in the high volume all-in-one CPU cooling market has received considerable industry attention, and is expected to fuel the company's accelerated growth in 2013 and beyond. The company has a ten year track record of consistently profitable operations, and remains debt free, a fact that has not escaped investors who began rallying around RCHN stock beginning April 2012.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GeForce 397.93 drivers optimized for State of Decay 2, more
- US Department of Justice looking into crypto price fixing
- Epic is working on more major updates for Fortnite
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 710: built on 10nm, arrives soon
- Acer's new Predator Helios 500 notebook: Core i9, GTX 1070
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit