January 23, 2013, City of Industry, CA - iBUYPOWER is proud to announce that it is the official high-performance PC gaming partner of Major League Gaming (MLG), the premier competitive gaming destination, for the second year in a row. Going into 2013, the demand for high-quality, extreme performance gaming systems is increasing faster than ever, and iBUYPOWER is at the forefront of PC gaming system development. Starting at the MLG Winter Championship in Dallas, Texas, from March 15-17, the world's best gamers will utilize iBUYPOWER PCs for all Pro Circuit events.
"iBUYPOWER understands the needs of serious gamers. Gamers who want the highest quality hardware at an unbeatable value, come to us. There's no better time to be a PC gamer," said Darren Su, Executive Vice President and Co-Founder of iBUYPOWER. "As a core partner of MLG, we took it upon ourselves to ensure that our gaming systems are at the bleeding edge of technology. We also understand that the PC gaming industry has all but innovated. We wanted to break this cycle; we wanted to break the standard."
During the 10th Annual, 2013 MLG Pro Circuit, the PC competitions will be powered exclusively by the groundbreaking REVOLT, a class-leading gaming system designed to fuse exceptional performance and design into a single entity. The latest Intel processors and NVIDIA GTX graphics exclusively power the REVOLT. Competitors will be able to experience no-compromise gaming on a true next-generation computer.
"We know that the MLG community loves gaming on iBUYPOWER's systems, but when they get to experience the REVOLT, they'll want it in their homes. The Revolt will help revolutionize how gaming PCs are designed," said John Lane, EVP Global Sales and Partnerships, Major League Gaming.
iBUYPOWER's REVOLT is available immediately for pre-order, and ships in the beginning of February 2013.
For more information on Major League Gaming, go to https://www.majorleaguegaming.com.
For more information on iBUYPOWER and the Revolt, go to https://www.ibuypower.com.
Latest News Posts
- Take a trip with 'Paddington' in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit