Colorado Springs, CO, January 15, 2013 - Storage industry innovator X-IO Technologies today announced ISE Station XL, the newest member of its ISE Station X family of data storage solutions. Available now, the second generation ISE Station XL is a pre-configured storage solution that offers 1 petabyte (1024 terabytes) of capacity and delivers over 1 million input/output operations per second (IOPS) in a dense, energy-efficient package. ISE Station XL accelerates enterprise applications and provides unmatched price/performance-all with the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) in the industry.
Designed for datacenter operators and cloud-based service providers who need both high performance and high capacity, ISE Station XL provides built-in support for major virtualization engines from Citrix, VMware, and Microsoft, removing SAN controller bottlenecks and complexity from large-scale virtualization architectures. ISE Station XL consumes only 34.56 square feet (3.21 square meters) of floor space and 28 kilowatts of energy, while producing a heat load of only 95,536 BTUs and offering the lowest power and cooling requirements in the industry.
Fully compatible with today's leading operating systems and hypervisors, the innovative design of the ISE Station XL makes it easily expandable, beyond 1 petabyte, when needed. Housed in just four 44U racks, the ISE Station XL addresses the needs of enterprise customers with its superior ease of management, low support costs and X-IO's unique five-year hardware warranty.
X-IO CTO Steve Sicola called the release of the ISE Station XL the next logical step in the evolution of X-IO large-scale storage offerings. Sicola stated, "Since storage is the single most significant component of the cost of deployment in large-scale datacenter environments and cloud services, we are tuning the ISE Station product line to focus on reducing that cost-of-deployment significantly-at minimum, by a third-while guaranteeing capacity and performance-at-scale."
Latest News Posts
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard