Taipei, Taiwan, 14th January 2013 - GIGABYTE, the world's leading premium gaming hardware manufacture, is pleased to share that the Aivia Krypton Dual-chassis Gaming Mouse won iF Product Design Award 2013 recently! Two years ago, GIGABYTE created the premium gaming peripheral series named Aivia. Soon after, Aivia K8100 Gaming Keyboard won a red dot award 2011, and then Aivia M8600 Macro Gaming Mouse also won an iF Design Award 2012. This year, our very new hero product Aivia Krypton Dual-chassis Gaming Mouse stood out from more than 3,000 entries and won another iF Design Award! By the distinguishing features of all-aspect-customization, Aivia Krypton was honored with the world's best-known prestigious award, iF Award, also seen as Oscar Award in design industry.
GIGABYTE is committed to fulfill the needs from gamers. GIGABYTE knows very well that different using habits and different games will lead to different demands from gamers. Therefore, GIGABYTE designed the Aivia Krypton Dual-chassis Gaming Mouse! The world's first all-aspect-customizable gaming mouse taking gamers' habits in different types of games into consideration.
By swapping the revolutionary dual bases, gamer can personalize preferred gaming experience. Speed Base made by abrasion-free ceramic mouse feet for immediate reaction. Control Base made by Teflon mouse feet for precision movements.
Symmetrical design with innovative weight distribution system ensures personal perfect center of gravity, either right or left hand user can optimize weight and balance easily. Gamer can always adjust resolution from 200 to 8200dpi and edit portable macros up to 70 sets of Aivia Krypton. On-board GHOST™ Engine supports massive macros and easy-to-use drag-and-drop software with smart macro manager.
The charm of Aivia Krypton Dual-chassis Gaming Mouse has already widen the jury's sight! GIGABYTE recommends you to experience the customization and the ergonomic of the best gaming mouse!
For more details about GIGABYTE Aivia Krypton Dual-chassis Gaming mouse, please visit our official site at:
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit