SOUL Electronics, a global leader in pro and consumer audio manufacturing, teams up with Olympic gold medal winner, Usain Bolt, to develop customizable, in-ear headphones made for the runner by the world's best runner. Dubbed the "World's Fastest Man," Bolt became the inspiration behind the limited edition Run-Free headphones by offering his input and advice into what would make the ideal audio solution for athletes, especially runners.
"Bolt was our inspiration for the Run-Free headphones. The 'fastest man on earth' needs headphones that are lightweight, yet durable and sweat resistant, with excellent sound quality. Runners sweat from either their body or their head. In Bolt's case- he sweats from the head. So, we developed a headphone that would be sweat resistant and never short out," says Lan Kennedy-Davis, CEO of SOUL Electronics USA. "The Run-Free definitely gives the athlete the freedom and confidence to stay active without worrying about ruining their headphones."
The sleek design of the Run-Free features comfortable and flexible ear hooks that can be customized to fit all ear shapes and sizes, which eliminates the hassle of earbuds falling out during movement and strenuous activity. It can be customized to accommodate those who prefer the ear-hook clips for extra durability when exercising, or can be worn without them for a lightweight feel.
The Run-Free also features a straight wire cable with inline remote which allows for total control over music playback and smartphone functions. Its sweat-resistant design ensures the Apple Controller and in-ear technology will never be adversely affected by moisture or sweat.
Designed by a team of world-class engineers, advanced driver and circuitry design ensures superb bass, clear mids and highs to create high precision audio balance. SOUL's core value is superior sound, and the Run-Free lives up to the impeccable audio that SOUL is known for.
The Run-Free retails for $199.95. It comes in black and black/green as a tribute to Bolt's home country of Jamaica. It is available at SOUL Electronics' online store as well as Best Buy, Amazon.com and more.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series