San Jose, California- January 5, 2013 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND flash storage solutions, today announces it will be presenting its most recent and innovative consumer products January 8-11 at CES 2013 in Las Vegas.
By utilizing high density industrial grade NAND Flash chips, Super Talent is able to offer SSDs for high performance consumer and commercial use. Super Talent produces SSDs for laptop, desktop, and tablet use. STT's booth will also feature their extensive USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 product lines.
STT will have a live demonstration of the USB 3.0 Express RC4, which is known for its outstanding SSD like performance and incredible speed. STT products balance exceptional performance and reliability with affordability.
"We are very excited to participate in this year's CES show. We have an incredible selection of amazing products we will showcase."�-Abraham Ma, CEO Super Talent Technology
Stop by to learn more about STT's products and get questions answered by their knowledgeable engineers and friendly staff. Their booth will be located in LVCC, South Hall 3, Booth #30472
Latest News Posts
- The next-gen Xbox will be even more powerful than the PS5
- PlayStation 5 rumor: $399 price with AMD Zen 2 and Navi tech
- Sony's huge 98-inch 8K TV costs $70,000, perfect for PS5
- Samsung delays Galaxy Fold, new release date not announced
- Disney could buy Nexon, adding huge value to its gaming arm
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- Casio G-SHOCK Unveils Latest Translucent Watches With New Clear Skeleton Series
- GoPro Schedules First Quarter 2019 Financial Results for May 9, 2019
- BlackBerry KEY2 Red Edition Now Available In The United States
- Sonim Launches XP3 Flip Phone on AT&T Network and FirstNet Communications Platform
- Canon Celebrates Its 10th Year in Supporting the Arbor Day Foundation and Its Reforestation Program