We are pleased to announce that AVADirect now offers a one-of-a-kind Supermicro rack-mountable system that will, for the first time ever, allow a QUAD-SLI NVIDIA graphics or Tesla solution, alongside additional expansion cards.
Typically, such elaborate systems can leave end-user torn between investing more into the graphics solution, or stepping back to allow additional expansion cards, such as RAID controller and network interface cards. The board featured in this configuration (Super X9DRG-QF) offers a total of 4x PCI-E 3.0 x16, 2x PCI-E 3.0 x8, and 1x PCI-E 2.0 x4 expansion slots. An end-user can effectively use four dual-slot graphics or Tesla processing units, while using one PCI-E 3.0 x8 and PCI-E x4 slot. This is where the configuration truly shines and stands out from other configurations offered from AVADirect and its competitors.
In addition to the graphics capabilities provided by the Supermicro 4U Tesla HPC Dual-XEON E5 QUAD-SLI Rack Tower, the system supports Intel Socket 2011 Xeon E5 processors and up to 512GB of ECC registered memory, or 192GB of ECC un-buffered memory. A more impressive point is this system's ability to include all the above, along with 8x 3.5in hot-swap bays and a massive 1620w redundant power supply set.
TO build your own Supermicro 4U Tesla HPC Dual-XEON E5 QUAD-SLI Rack Tower click Supermicro 4U Tesla HPC Dual-XEON E5 QUAD-SLI Rack Tower at AVADirect.com
To view other Supermicro rack solutions we offer click Supermicro Rack Solutions at AVADirect.com
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard