We are pleased to announce that AVADirect now offers a one-of-a-kind Supermicro rack-mountable system that will, for the first time ever, allow a QUAD-SLI NVIDIA graphics or Tesla solution, alongside additional expansion cards.
Typically, such elaborate systems can leave end-user torn between investing more into the graphics solution, or stepping back to allow additional expansion cards, such as RAID controller and network interface cards. The board featured in this configuration (Super X9DRG-QF) offers a total of 4x PCI-E 3.0 x16, 2x PCI-E 3.0 x8, and 1x PCI-E 2.0 x4 expansion slots. An end-user can effectively use four dual-slot graphics or Tesla processing units, while using one PCI-E 3.0 x8 and PCI-E x4 slot. This is where the configuration truly shines and stands out from other configurations offered from AVADirect and its competitors.
In addition to the graphics capabilities provided by the Supermicro 4U Tesla HPC Dual-XEON E5 QUAD-SLI Rack Tower, the system supports Intel Socket 2011 Xeon E5 processors and up to 512GB of ECC registered memory, or 192GB of ECC un-buffered memory. A more impressive point is this system's ability to include all the above, along with 8x 3.5in hot-swap bays and a massive 1620w redundant power supply set.
TO build your own Supermicro 4U Tesla HPC Dual-XEON E5 QUAD-SLI Rack Tower click Supermicro 4U Tesla HPC Dual-XEON E5 QUAD-SLI Rack Tower at AVADirect.com
To view other Supermicro rack solutions we offer click Supermicro Rack Solutions at AVADirect.com
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series