ORIGIN PC announced their latest EON17-SLX custom high-performance gaming laptop is now available in a 3D model with a built in 3D emitter that supports NVIDIA's 3D Vision 2 technology. Right out of the box, the EON17-SLX 3D is bundled with a pair of 3D Vision Wireless Glasses ready to provide the ultimate 3D gaming experience with its incredible stereoscopic 3D graphics on a full HD 17.3" 120Hz LED LCD display. The EON17-SLX 3D also supports up to dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M graphics cards and Intel's 3rd Gen Intel® Core i7 mobile processors with ORIGIN PC's professional overclocking services to deliver the most robust 3D mobile gaming experience.
EON17-SLX 3D Features:
- Supports up to Intel's 3rd generation Intel Core i7 mobile processors
- NVIDIA SLI Support: Combine the power of dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M discrete graphic cards for a ground breaking mobile gaming experience in stunning stereoscopic 3D.
- NVIDIA® 3D Vision 2 Ready: The EON17-SLX 3D comes bundled with a pair of 3D Vision Wireless Glasses and a built in emitter to deliver the ultimate 3D gaming experience right out of the box.
- ORIGIN PC Professional CPU and GPU Overclocking.
- Full HD 17.3 inch 120Hz WLED LCD display.
- Free Lifetime 24/7 Support: Every ORIGIN PC comes with industry leading Lifetime 24/7 Support based in the United States.
The EON17-SLX in 3D Starts at: $2193 and can be configured here
Quote from ORIGIN PC:
"ORIGIN PC is always looking to receive feedback from the community and our customers' have been requesting for the EON17-SLX to be available in stereoscopic 3D." says Kevin Wasielewski, CEO/Co-Founder of ORIGIN PC. "NVIDIA 3D Vision provides the most immersive gaming experience on any ORIGIN PC and with dual GPU's on the EON17-SLX, the graphics are spectacular and literally in your face."
For more information on ORIGIN's award winning desktops and laptops,please visit https://www.originpc.com
Connect with ORIGIN PC:
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit