Acase, in partnership with design company yantouch, announces the availability of Black Diamond III, the compact USB powered Bluetooth speaker that mesmerizes with heart pumping music and a rhythm rocking vibrant lightshow.
Designed to be the subtle, yet elegant centerpiece on any shelf or desk, the Black Diamond III transforms into a glowing crystal with interchanging colors when powered. Compatible with all Bluetooth devices and also outfitted with an audio plug, the Black Diamond III converts into a programmable multi-color disco orb when the music starts.
The Black Diamond III comes with a remote control to easily adjust volume, lighting effects, brightness and colors, possess an inner storage chamber for the remote and can be interconnected to create the ultimate sound and mood experience. To see the Black Diamond III in action, visit here.
"Black Diamond III is the first portable Bluetooth speaker capable of mimicking music beats and rhythms through colors and movement," said Tom Hsieh, Sales and Marketing Manager of Acase. "Although small in size, it delivers room-filling deep bass and powerful sounds found only in larger speakers."
The Black Diamond III is currently available for $120 MSRP through Amazon.com and at http://www.apluscase.com.tw/. Acase will be showcasing their entire line of consumer solutions, including speakers, keyboards and smartphone accessories at CES 2013 in North Hall, Booth 5835.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions