Acase, in partnership with design company yantouch, announces the availability of Black Diamond III, the compact USB powered Bluetooth speaker that mesmerizes with heart pumping music and a rhythm rocking vibrant lightshow.
Designed to be the subtle, yet elegant centerpiece on any shelf or desk, the Black Diamond III transforms into a glowing crystal with interchanging colors when powered. Compatible with all Bluetooth devices and also outfitted with an audio plug, the Black Diamond III converts into a programmable multi-color disco orb when the music starts.
The Black Diamond III comes with a remote control to easily adjust volume, lighting effects, brightness and colors, possess an inner storage chamber for the remote and can be interconnected to create the ultimate sound and mood experience. To see the Black Diamond III in action, visit here.
"Black Diamond III is the first portable Bluetooth speaker capable of mimicking music beats and rhythms through colors and movement," said Tom Hsieh, Sales and Marketing Manager of Acase. "Although small in size, it delivers room-filling deep bass and powerful sounds found only in larger speakers."
The Black Diamond III is currently available for $120 MSRP through Amazon.com and at http://www.apluscase.com.tw/. Acase will be showcasing their entire line of consumer solutions, including speakers, keyboards and smartphone accessories at CES 2013 in North Hall, Booth 5835.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- SanDisk now shipping 400GB microSD card, pumps 100MB/sec
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- OWC ThunderBlade V4 4TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit