Rosewill, the recipient of multiple awards for their innovative power supplies, has decided to hold nothing back and has just unleashed a new member of their 80 Plus certified power supplies, and it's a monster. Joining the Rosewill power supply family such as Tachyon, FORTRESS, CAPSTONE, HIVE and SilentNight, Rosewill is proud to present, HERCULES, 1600 W of raw power. The most powerful power supply Rosewill has released and it's built ready to power the biggest, toughest, and most Extreme Ultimate PC Gaming Enthusiast machine.
The HERCULES is packaged in a deluxe silver casing, and with 1600 W, it's built ready to carry your computer gaming energy needs to the next level. The 80 Plus Silver certified HERCULES 1600 W power supply adopts a 135 mm silent fan which features an auto fan control to regulate the fan speed to keep it cool while also incorporating a Turbo button to rev the fan to maximum performance. HERCULES features 16 6+2 pin PCI-E connectors, 16!, to support power hungry top high end motherboards requiring multiple 6 or 8 pin PCI-E connectors and also power a 4 way SLI or Crossfire for the highest-end GPU PC Gaming setup. Also included are an attached 8-pin EPS, 4+4 pin EPS, and 24-pin ATX, and support for sleeved modular cabling with up to 16 SATA power connectors.
With an efficiency rating up to 89%, you'll get the maximum performance from each HERCULES power supply which will be available only in a 1600 W rating. The 80 Plus Silver rating translates into cooler temperatures providing the opportunity to use a silent 135 mm fan. Equipped with a dual 12V rail providing 110A and 50A and bundled with 16 6+2 pin PCI-e connectors, HERCULES is here to serve the PC Gaming Enthusiast who is looking for the power supply to bring the computer gaming energy needs to the next level.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard