Austin, TX -- Nov 14, 2012 / (http://www.myprgenie.com) -- Mushkin, Inc., an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance and mission-critical computer products, today announced its new sweepstakes partnership with one of the most highly-anticipated video games of the year, HAWKEN from Meteor Entertainment.
Beginning today through January 25th, gamers will have a chance to win the Ultimate Gaming Shuttle Computer powered by Mushkin and many other great prizes at https://www.poweredbymushkin.com/playhawken. Prizes consist of premium peripherals and performance PC upgrades from Mushkin's top-tier partners, including Shuttle Computers, SteelSeries, ZOTAC, and EK Water Blocks.
"HAWKEN is one of those game-changing titles that industry insiders think will take the entire mech-based first-person shooter genre to another level," said Nicolas Villalobos, at Mushkin, Inc. "As the game-changer in the Memory Industry, we're excited to collaborate with Meteor Entertainment on this sweepstakes."
For more information, visit http://poweredbymushkin.com/playhawken/
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM