Austin, TX -- Nov 14, 2012 / (http://www.myprgenie.com) -- Mushkin, Inc., an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance and mission-critical computer products, today announced its new sweepstakes partnership with one of the most highly-anticipated video games of the year, HAWKEN from Meteor Entertainment.
Beginning today through January 25th, gamers will have a chance to win the Ultimate Gaming Shuttle Computer powered by Mushkin and many other great prizes at https://www.poweredbymushkin.com/playhawken. Prizes consist of premium peripherals and performance PC upgrades from Mushkin's top-tier partners, including Shuttle Computers, SteelSeries, ZOTAC, and EK Water Blocks.
"HAWKEN is one of those game-changing titles that industry insiders think will take the entire mech-based first-person shooter genre to another level," said Nicolas Villalobos, at Mushkin, Inc. "As the game-changer in the Memory Industry, we're excited to collaborate with Meteor Entertainment on this sweepstakes."
For more information, visit http://poweredbymushkin.com/playhawken/
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit