Shuttle launches Mini-PC Barebone with Intel P45 Express chipset
Specially designed for better energy efficiency and computing performance
Shuttle Inc., the market leader in the mini-PC segment and the manufacturer of Multi-Form-Factor solutions, today announced the availability of a new, extra powerful Mini-PC barebone with the Intel P45 Express chipset. The model opens up new vistas for highly demanding users looking for compact PC systems with impressive performance stats.
The XPC Barebone SP45H7 takes full advantage of the Intel P45 Express chipset at the core of its compact aluminium chassis (32.5 x 20.8 x 18.9 cm). It can handle quad-core Intel Core 2 processors with 1600 MHz FSB as well as 16 GB of DDR2 RAM. The PCI Express 2.0 slot accepts current dual slot graphics cards, making top 3D performance a reality.
User-friendly dynamic overclocking (up to 20%) can be activated to provide bursts of increased processing power. The required parameters are automatically set when activated during operation.
Dynamic energy saving is also integrated for the first time: "The DES function automatically switches off 3/4 of the MOS power phases when the computer is running at low capacity. This reduces heat while saving energy at the same time," explains Tom Seiffert, Head of Marketing & PR at Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH. "The 300 watt power supply features 80-PLUS certification, meaning efficiency through better performance," Seiffert adds.
In daily use, the XPC Barebone SP45H7 provides plenty of practical features like ports and interfaces on both the front and rear panels. These include 8-channel audio, headphone and microphone jacks, optical SPDIF and Gigabit network, FireWire, USB and eSATA all on hand as well.
The Shuttle XPC Barebone SP45H7 is available from specialist retailers immediately. Shuttle's MSRP is EUR 357 (without VAT). Suppliers can be found on Shuttle's European website.
Turnkey complete solutions based on the Shuttle XPC Barebone SP45H7 with the Windows Vista operating system are also available immediately.
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit