Austin, TX -- Nov 08, 2012 / (http://www.myprgenie.com) -- Mushkin, Inc., an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance and mission-critical computer products, today announced the worldwide launch of its new 30GB Atlas deluxe(TM) mSATA solid-state drive (SSD), scheduled to start shipping this month.
The new 30GB Atlas deluxe(TM), the latest from the award-winning mSATA SSD product line, is the fastest on the market, featuring read/write speeds up to 555/365 megabytes per second, and 4KB random read/write IOPS up to 92,000/70,000. Atlas deluxe(TM) delivers SSD reliability and performance, in a lower-powered, smaller mSATA SSD form factor that measures about an eighth of the size for easy installation on any device with an mSATA slot. Validated for NVELO Dataplex(TM) caching software and Intel(R) Smart Response Technology, the Atlas deluxe(TM) mSATA is well-suited as a cache for existing hard drives or as a standalone SSD for thin and light laptops and Ultrabooks(TM).
"Atlas deluxe(TM) is one of the top mSATA SSDs on the market today, having won Editor's Choice from TheSSDReview.com for delivering 'top performance at an unbeatable price,'" said Brian Flood, Director of Product Development at Mushkin. "We are pleased to expand this award-winning product line with a new 30GB offering. Even the most demanding customers can now satisfy their performance needs at a price that just makes sense."
- SandForce SF-2281 SSD processor with unthrottled IOPS firmware
- SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s) interface (backwards compatible with SATA 3Gb/s and 1.5Gb/s)
- Supports ATA APM, Security Set, NCQ
- TRIM support (OS/driver support required)
- S.M.A.R.T. support
- Built-in BCH ECC (Up to 55 bits correctable per 512 byte sector)
- High speed MLC NAND
- MO-300 (mSATA) form factor (50.80 x 29.85 x 4.85mm)
- User-upgradeable firmware
- RoHS, FCC, CE
- 3-year limited warranty
Latest News Posts
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Far Cry 5 official PC system requirements revealed
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series