ADATA Technology is pleased to announce the launch of the industry's first mobile device/memory card optimization site - GoMobile. With GoMobile, ADATA provides a compatibility and m-Commerce solution which allows consumers to find the most suitable memory card for use with a smartphone, tablet computer, digital camera, or camcorder.
In conjunction with the launch of GoMobile, ADATA is hosting a QR Code giveaway event to promote the site nationwide. Running from October 23 to November 4, participants who scan the site's QR code and use the memory search engine to find ADATA compatible products for their device, will have a chance to enter the event's prize drawing. Prizes include ADATA XPG SX900 256GB solid state drives, Premier Pro microSDHC UHS-1 U1 32GB memory cards, and S102 Pro Advanced USB 3.0 32GB Flash drives.
For more information about ADATA's GoMobile site and giveaway, please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- First PC mods available on Xbox One through 'Paradox Mods'
- OVERKILL's The Walking Dead pre-order refunded, NOT canceled
- Age of Empires will have a segment Inside Xbox in March
- Valve abandon ALL non-gaming related video content on Steam
- Battlerite Royale hits free-to-play on Steam, now available
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Magnum Trt Secrets
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure