ADATA Technology is pleased to announce the launch of the industry's first mobile device/memory card optimization site - GoMobile. With GoMobile, ADATA provides a compatibility and m-Commerce solution which allows consumers to find the most suitable memory card for use with a smartphone, tablet computer, digital camera, or camcorder.
In conjunction with the launch of GoMobile, ADATA is hosting a QR Code giveaway event to promote the site nationwide. Running from October 23 to November 4, participants who scan the site's QR code and use the memory search engine to find ADATA compatible products for their device, will have a chance to enter the event's prize drawing. Prizes include ADATA XPG SX900 256GB solid state drives, Premier Pro microSDHC UHS-1 U1 32GB memory cards, and S102 Pro Advanced USB 3.0 32GB Flash drives.
For more information about ADATA's GoMobile site and giveaway, please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Capcom reveal Resident Evil 2 Claire 'Military' DLC costume
- Soulcalibur VI - Swords and Souls documentary video part 1/2
- Mario/Zelda/Pokemon themed Smash Bros. Ultimate controllers
- Kingdom Hearts III Screenshots: Twilight Town/Olympus Worlds
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam