Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the Carbide Series 200R mid-tower chassis. Priced at only $59 and offering features designed to make PC building incredibly easy and quick, the 200R is ideal for PC builders looking for great value for money.
The Carbide Series 200R is Corsair's lowest-cost chassis, yet it still includes many of the features that make Corsair chassis popular with enthusiasts and gamers, such as built-in SSD compatibility, front panel USB 3.0 ports, intelligent cable-routing, tool free installation, and a matt-black interior. It is exceptionally easy to use, and a screwdriver is only required to install the motherboard.
"The Carbide 200R is a great value case that breaks the mold by offering intelligent features, great cooling expandability, elegant looks, and is extremely easy to build," said Thi La, Senior VP & GM of Memory and Enthusiast Component Products at Corsair. "Too often PC builders on a budget are limited to low quality, poor-performing cases with 'extreme' looks. Now they have a clear, refined choice."
The Carbide 200R eschews the cliched look of many low-cost 'gamer-orientated' chassis and instead offers a clean and elegant aesthetic design that will appeal to gamers, hobbyist PC builders, and professional system integrators alike. And with up to eight fan mounting locations (two fans included), tool-free support for four 3.5" drives and four 2.5" SSDs, and support for long graphics cards, it can even support high-end PC hardware.
Pricing and Availability
The Corsair Carbide Series 200R is available immediately from Corsair's worldwide network of resellers and distributors, at an aggressive price of $59 in the United States.
For more information on Corsair Carbide Series 200R, please visit:
Latest News Posts
- Command & Conquer and Red Alert being remastered for the PC
- Scoop 12% off Fallout 76 Bethesda keys for PC
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms