Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the Carbide Series 200R mid-tower chassis. Priced at only $59 and offering features designed to make PC building incredibly easy and quick, the 200R is ideal for PC builders looking for great value for money.
The Carbide Series 200R is Corsair's lowest-cost chassis, yet it still includes many of the features that make Corsair chassis popular with enthusiasts and gamers, such as built-in SSD compatibility, front panel USB 3.0 ports, intelligent cable-routing, tool free installation, and a matt-black interior. It is exceptionally easy to use, and a screwdriver is only required to install the motherboard.
"The Carbide 200R is a great value case that breaks the mold by offering intelligent features, great cooling expandability, elegant looks, and is extremely easy to build," said Thi La, Senior VP & GM of Memory and Enthusiast Component Products at Corsair. "Too often PC builders on a budget are limited to low quality, poor-performing cases with 'extreme' looks. Now they have a clear, refined choice."
The Carbide 200R eschews the cliched look of many low-cost 'gamer-orientated' chassis and instead offers a clean and elegant aesthetic design that will appeal to gamers, hobbyist PC builders, and professional system integrators alike. And with up to eight fan mounting locations (two fans included), tool-free support for four 3.5" drives and four 2.5" SSDs, and support for long graphics cards, it can even support high-end PC hardware.
Pricing and Availability
The Corsair Carbide Series 200R is available immediately from Corsair's worldwide network of resellers and distributors, at an aggressive price of $59 in the United States.
For more information on Corsair Carbide Series 200R, please visit:
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 9 dev apologizes for major PC patch delay
- Assassin's Creed Origins New Game+ beaten, reward revealed
- Overwatch League Streams on Twitch can earn in-game rewards
- Far Cry 5 detail the dog Boomer, mans best friend
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance sells 1 million copies in 1 month
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- For Sale (40 Pieces) Apple iPhone X 64GB $17,960 Brand New Unlocked
- Apple iPhone X $999 Buy here www.BizFests.com
- Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit