Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) reveals its latest mini-ITX motherboard - NM70-I - featuring the new Intel NM70 Express Chipset. The NM70-I is equipped with an integrated Intel Celeron 847 or 807 processor to deliver great value and price performance options. With features like full Electrostatic Discharge Protection, Best Power Efficiency platform and full Windows 8 support, the NM70-I is the best choice for affordable but capable small-form- factor systems. The NM70-I is ideal for desktop PCs, home theater PCs and industrial applications.
Designed to save space and energy, the ECS NM70-I is the ideal solution for small-form-factor systems. With the Intel Celeron processor only consuming a maximum of 17W the ECS NM70-I is a low power solution. It features intelligent power management by turning computing functions on only when needed, reducing energy usage by operating at lower frequencies when performance is not necessary. The ECS NM70-I also has electrostatic discharge protection and 100% solid capacitor for the CPU voltage regulator module to maximize the reliability and longevity of your system.
Excellent Extension Support
Even with the mini-ITX size of the NM70-I, ECS has kept in mind the expansion needs of future-proof minded customers. The ECS NM70-I supports video and storage upgrades with 1x PCI-E x16 (running at x8) 2.0, 1x 6 Gb/s SATA and 3x 3GB/s SATA connections. For industrial applications, the NM70-I is equipped with 2 Serial ports(COM). Moreover, users can enjoy high definition media as the NM70-I supports HD 1080p and Blue-Ray playback. The NM70-I is bundled with additional software including Norton anti-virus, Muzee, Cyberlink Media Suite, and the ECS iEZ utility, which combines eBLU BIOS Live Update Utility, eDLU Drivers Live Update Utility and eSF Smart Fan Utility.
Windows 8 Support
The ECS NM70-I with official Windows 8 WHCK (Windows Hardware Certification Kit) certification allows users to take full advantage of the touch browser and function-oriented design of Windows 8. As ECS BIOS and drivers are specially designed for Windows 8, with the NM70-I it is guaranteed that you are ready for Windows 8.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit