Aqua Computer Announces Waterblocks for the GTX295 and GT200b
Today we present to you the aquafrax GTX295 watercooler just in time with the release of the GTX 295 graphics card. The cooler is built in a sandwich style to cool both of the cards. The intermediate level is made of Delrin, the cooling blocks are 99.9% electrolyte copper.
As a special feature, one will be able to choose if water runs parallel or in series through the blocks. So you can choose between high flow and low restriction or better cooling with high flow velocity. In parallel mode you need an additional T-Connector.
GPU´s are cooled with high efficiency microstructure. Focus was also on low restriction. The threads are G 1/4 and the cooler will be available as of next week. Materials are copper and delrin.
Also available in about a week will be the block for the newer GTX 260 cards with a 55nm GPU. Both, the old and the new block will be available from aqua-computer. The block is made of 99.9% pure electrolyte copper, as are all of our new graphics card coolers. Height of the cooler is 8 mm. The result is low weight and the single slot possibility. Price will be 89.90 EUR.
Materials: copper, stainless steel, plexiglas
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard