Aqua Computer Announces Waterblocks for the GTX295 and GT200b
Today we present to you the aquafrax GTX295 watercooler just in time with the release of the GTX 295 graphics card. The cooler is built in a sandwich style to cool both of the cards. The intermediate level is made of Delrin, the cooling blocks are 99.9% electrolyte copper.
As a special feature, one will be able to choose if water runs parallel or in series through the blocks. So you can choose between high flow and low restriction or better cooling with high flow velocity. In parallel mode you need an additional T-Connector.
GPU´s are cooled with high efficiency microstructure. Focus was also on low restriction. The threads are G 1/4 and the cooler will be available as of next week. Materials are copper and delrin.
Also available in about a week will be the block for the newer GTX 260 cards with a 55nm GPU. Both, the old and the new block will be available from aqua-computer. The block is made of 99.9% pure electrolyte copper, as are all of our new graphics card coolers. Height of the cooler is 8 mm. The result is low weight and the single slot possibility. Price will be 89.90 EUR.
Materials: copper, stainless steel, plexiglas
Latest News Posts
- Get schooled for our 'Night School' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Win a Blu-ray copy of the film on us!
- Aim for the stars in our 'First Man' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Metro Exodus' story reacts to your decisions
- Visceral's Star Wars game was basically Star Wars Uncharted
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Administrators and moderators
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media