Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. announced today a new range of G.L.I.D.E. Professional Gaming Surfaces ("G.L.I.D.E."). Utilizing advanced materials, the G.L.I.D.E. has been designed and tested to greatly enhance sensor tracking performance when compared to other mouse mats or gaming surfaces currently available.
"We believe the new G.L.I.D.E. range will prove to be the ideal companion for our R.A.T. gaming mice," said Darren Richardson, the President and Chief Executive Officer of Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. "The announcement of the G.L.I.D.E. range continues our strategy of growing our portfolio of premium gaming products which resonate with the passionate gamer."
The new gaming surfaces provide twice the responsiveness of other mouse mats or gaming surfaces currently available. Consisting of four different surfaces, the new range is available in a variety of sizes and materials, and optimized for both optical and laser sensors.
The G.L.I.D.E.3 is optimized for mice which feature an optical sensor, ideal for high-sensitivity feedback and 38% larger than a standard mouse mat. The G.L.I.D.E.5 is also optimized for optical sensors, but is ideal for low sensitivity gaming as the surface is 317% larger than a standard mouse mat. The G.L.I.D.E.7 is manufactured from low-friction silicone, ideal for laser sensors, sized at 150% larger than a standard mouse mat and complete with a premium carry case for easy transport to tournaments. Lastly, the G.L.I.D.E.9 is manufactured from anodized aluminum, ideal once again for laser sensors, 140% larger than a standard mouse mat and again complete with a premium carry case.
Additional information and purchase options are available at: https://www.madcatz.com/glide
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top