Last month, AVADirect began to offer Custom Rackmount & Rack cabinet configurations based off of the Intel's C206, Z77, X79, C602 chipsets. This month, we expanded our C602 offering by listing the ability to utilize 512GB of RAM in a 16-DIMM configuration. The 16-DIMM, 4U Rackmount workstation contains the same offerings as previously listed, with some minor differences and improved component choices.
Intel C602: Xeon E5 - Socket 2011
- Up to 2 Intel® Xeon E5-2600 series socket 2011 eight-core, six-core or quad-core processors
- Selection of ASUS and SuperMicro SSI-EEB/EATX motherboards
- Up to 512GB DDR3-1333 ECC Registered memory
- 10 SATA hard drives or SSD drives w/ optional hot-swap capability
The ability to choose specific compatible motherboard choices makes a huge impact in catering to the needs of end-users. Whether you require a specific amount of expansion slots, or simply rely on a feature supported in the BIOS, AVADirect remains true as the authentic custom builder within the US. We will continue to update our Rackmount workstation offerings as new products are released.
To build your own Xeon E5 C602 16-DIMM 4U Workstation click Xeon® E5 C602 16-DIMM Graphics 4U Workstation at AVADirect.com
To build your own rackmount workstation or rack cabinet click Custom Rackmount Workstation & Cabinets at AVADirect.com
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard