MSI, a world leader in overclocking graphics cards and mainboards is pleased to announce that their brand new FM2-A85XA-G65 has just set a stunning new world-record CPU speed for AMD's new A10 APUs. Featuring MSI's new DigitALL power design with Military Class III components, the FM2-A85XA-G65 was able to smash the current limit and set an astonishing 7.384 GHz clock speed. This all was made possible with high-tech liquid nitrogen cooling of MSI's the newly released processor from AMD and outstanding engineering work on the FM2-A85XA-G65 mainboard.
Trinity shines on the best platform
AMD's new Trinity APU is a powerful solution that combines excellent CPU performance with unprecedented integrated GPU performance. MSI's FM2-A85XA-G65 is the excellent companion for AMD's new series of APUs as it combines great performance features with a keen eye on game performance. With the push of a button, OC Genie II will boost your APU's processing power to 4.2 GHz, overclocks the GPU and memory as well. Graphics performance is boosted with both AMD CrossFire and Dual Graphics.
With a nearly 7400 MHz CPU speed, the MSI FM2-A85XA-G65 clearly separates itself from other FM2 mainboards by providing more CPU speed. This can be attributed by the use of higher quality components, external clock generator and support for both AMP and XMP overclocked memory. To check the performance submission, click on this link to go to the CPU-Z validation database: http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2536827
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit