SP/Silicon Power, the world's leading provider of memory storage solutions announced today a newest addition of its Diamond series portable hard drive, the Diamond D03. The all new Diamond D03 is ultra lightweight and features super speed USB 3.0 transfer mode in an attractive slender and urban fashion design.
Following the modern and sophistication design of the Diamond series, the new D03 expresses urban fashion with geometric design and is lined with an urban checkered pattern. The Diamond D03 is covered in a solid aluminum metal structure providing better durability and heat dissipation than the standard plastic case. The surface is specially treated to resist scratches and fingerprint marks to reduce the occurrence of dents and other damages from daily usage. Weighing only 147g, D03 is 30% lighter than the standard hard drive and its slender and sleek design makes it your ideal personal digital storage device.
In terms of performance, the Diamond D03 is equipped with the high-speed USB 3.0 connection interface. With transfer rate reaching up to 5Gb/s, the D03 can transfer a 25GB blu-ray DVD in merely 70 seconds. The D03 features built-in LED status indicator allowing users to instantly identify power supply and activity status and is equipped with a hibernation mode for power saving.
The Diamond D03 is available in 500GB, 750GB and 1TB and is backed by a three year warranty. For more information, please visit the SP/Silicon Power website: https://www.silicon-power.com
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant and backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- High transferring rate up to 5Gb/sec
- Solid aluminum metal structure and scratch resistant surface
- Power saving sleep mode
- LED indicates power on and data transfer activity
- New version of SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back-up and security functions (256-bit AES file & folder encryption)
- Dimensions：75.5 x 117.55 x 14 mm
- Standard Compliance：USB 3.0 / 2.0
- Data Transfer Rates：Max. 5 Gb/s (USB 3.0 Mode)
- Max. 480 Mb/s (USB 2.0 Mode)
- Power Supply：DC 5V (Power supplied through USB)
- Operating Temperature：5℃~ 55℃
- Storage Temperature：-40℃~ 70℃
- Supported Operating Systems：Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Linux 2.6.31 or later, MacOS 10.5 or later (only USB 2.0 currently supported)
- Three-year warranty
Latest News Posts
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- Nintendo celebrate 1,000 games on Switch with new trailer
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions