QNAP Unveils Enterprise-grade TS-639 Pro Turbo NAS
6-bay, AES 256-bit volume-based encryption, and built-in iSCSI target device supported
QNAP Systems, Inc. today unveils the 6-bay TS-639 Pro Turbo NAS featuring low power Intel 1.6GHz CPU, 1GB DDRII memory, and striking new industrial design. It is stylish yet powerful and reliable, supports dual Giga LAN, RAID 0/1/5/6/5+spare configurations, Online RAID Capacity Expansion and Online RAID Level Migration, and offers advanced functions such as iSCSI target service with Thin Provisioning, AES 256-bit volume-based encryption, automatic policy-based IP blocking, instant SMS alert, and SSL secure certificate etc. The NAS is also able to deliver outstanding performance for intensive simultaneous data access in the business environment.
"The TS-639 Pro is a business-class Turbo NAS with complete new industrial design," commented Zack Huang, Product Manager from QNAP. "It adopts vertical hard drive mounting which allows vertical air convection for excellent heat dissipation as less air is trapped beneath compared to horizontal hard drive mounting. Moreover, the TS-639 Pro uses an energy-saving Intel processor which guarantees low power consumption and allows 24x7 operation. It is an ideal storage solution for businesses."
The TS-639 Pro supports built-in iSCSI target service with Thin Provisioning. Up to 8 iSCSI devices can be created for storage expansion or backup destination of the existing application servers on the network. The Thin Provisioning feature supports flexible allocation of the storage space to the application servers regardless of the actual storage capacity of the NAS. Besides, the TS-639 Pro supports secure data protection by AES 256-bit volume-based encryption that the hard disk data can only be accessed by an authorized password.
The TS-639 Pro supports Hard Disk Drive S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology) and comprehensive log system to let the server manager monitor the system closely. An LCD panel is provided for "Touch-N-Go" PC-less RAID installation, displaying system information, and basic server configuration. Versatile server functions are embedded in the NAS, e.g. file server, FTP server, DDNS support, Web server with built-in phpMyAdmin, Joomla, MySQL/ SQLite, editable php.ini, MySQL server and printer server (max 3 sets), etc. All these server functions can be accessed across Linux, UNIX, Mac, and Windows platforms.
More information about the TS-639 Pro Turbo NAS is available on http://www.qnap.com/pro_detail_feature.asp?p_id=108.
View the TS-639 Pro video: http://vimeo.com/2617500?pg=embed&sec=2617500.
QNAP Systems, Inc. is a dominant provider of Linux OS embedded network-attached storage (NAS) and network surveillance system. We have released numerous NAS and NVR (network video recorder) series, providing our customers high performance and high reliability backup and security solutions. Today, QNAP continues to lead the industry with our innovation in design and technology. Our products have gained worldwide recognition. Further information about QNAP products is available on https://www.qnap.com.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit