QNAP Unveils Enterprise-grade TS-639 Pro Turbo NAS
6-bay, AES 256-bit volume-based encryption, and built-in iSCSI target device supported
QNAP Systems, Inc. today unveils the 6-bay TS-639 Pro Turbo NAS featuring low power Intel 1.6GHz CPU, 1GB DDRII memory, and striking new industrial design. It is stylish yet powerful and reliable, supports dual Giga LAN, RAID 0/1/5/6/5+spare configurations, Online RAID Capacity Expansion and Online RAID Level Migration, and offers advanced functions such as iSCSI target service with Thin Provisioning, AES 256-bit volume-based encryption, automatic policy-based IP blocking, instant SMS alert, and SSL secure certificate etc. The NAS is also able to deliver outstanding performance for intensive simultaneous data access in the business environment.
"The TS-639 Pro is a business-class Turbo NAS with complete new industrial design," commented Zack Huang, Product Manager from QNAP. "It adopts vertical hard drive mounting which allows vertical air convection for excellent heat dissipation as less air is trapped beneath compared to horizontal hard drive mounting. Moreover, the TS-639 Pro uses an energy-saving Intel processor which guarantees low power consumption and allows 24x7 operation. It is an ideal storage solution for businesses."
The TS-639 Pro supports built-in iSCSI target service with Thin Provisioning. Up to 8 iSCSI devices can be created for storage expansion or backup destination of the existing application servers on the network. The Thin Provisioning feature supports flexible allocation of the storage space to the application servers regardless of the actual storage capacity of the NAS. Besides, the TS-639 Pro supports secure data protection by AES 256-bit volume-based encryption that the hard disk data can only be accessed by an authorized password.
The TS-639 Pro supports Hard Disk Drive S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology) and comprehensive log system to let the server manager monitor the system closely. An LCD panel is provided for "Touch-N-Go" PC-less RAID installation, displaying system information, and basic server configuration. Versatile server functions are embedded in the NAS, e.g. file server, FTP server, DDNS support, Web server with built-in phpMyAdmin, Joomla, MySQL/ SQLite, editable php.ini, MySQL server and printer server (max 3 sets), etc. All these server functions can be accessed across Linux, UNIX, Mac, and Windows platforms.
More information about the TS-639 Pro Turbo NAS is available on http://www.qnap.com/pro_detail_feature.asp?p_id=108.
View the TS-639 Pro video: http://vimeo.com/2617500?pg=embed&sec=2617500.
QNAP Systems, Inc. is a dominant provider of Linux OS embedded network-attached storage (NAS) and network surveillance system. We have released numerous NAS and NVR (network video recorder) series, providing our customers high performance and high reliability backup and security solutions. Today, QNAP continues to lead the industry with our innovation in design and technology. Our products have gained worldwide recognition. Further information about QNAP products is available on https://www.qnap.com.
Latest News Posts
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 gameplay trailer released
- NZXT introduce the GRID+ V3 fan controller
- Seagate introduce Seagate Secure security features
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz