Kingston, the independent world leader in memory products, today announced a new SDXC Class 10 memory card that is ideal for price-conscious consumers. The card captures full HD videos and high-resolution photos at an affordable price that will not break the budget.
Fully compliant with the latest SD Association specification, Kingston's Secure Digital Extended Capacity (SDXC) Class 10 card operates on the exFAT file system, which is designed to handle extremely large volumes of data, such as files bigger than 4 GB. Available in 64 GB and 128 GB, these cards are an excellent choice to meet the storage demands of high-quality digital still and video cameras as well as other personal electronic devices that are SDXC compatible. Additionally, SDXC cards offer a speed "class" rating known as Class 101 that delivers a 10 MB/s minimum sustained transfer rate for optimum performance with SDXC-compatible devices.
"It is important to note that although SDXC cards are identical in size to standard SD cards, they have a different design and are only recognized by SDXC host devices," said Nathan Su, Flash Memory Sales Director, APAC Region, Kingston. "Consumers need to make sure that their camera or camcorder carries the SDXC logo to ensure compatibility and make the most of the new, huge capacity options."
For added reliability and durability, Kingston's solid-state SDXC memory cards are built of nonvolatile memory components and have no moving parts that could wear out or break. All cards are 100-per cent tested and are backed by a lifetime warranty as well as free live technical support.
Kingston's SDXC Class 10 Memory Cards Features and Specifications:
- Compliant: with the SD Card Association specification
- Secure: built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Compatible: with SDXC host devices; SDXC cards are not compatible with SD & SDHC-enabled devices/readers
- File Format: exFAT (SDXC 64 GB - 128 GB)
- Reliable: lifetime warranty, free technical support
- Capacities: 64 GB, 128 GB
- Dimensions: 0.94" x 1.25" x 0.08" (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
- Speed Class Rating: Class 10 - 10 MB/s minimum sustained transfer rate
- Storage Temperatures: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Operating Temperatures: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Voltage: 3.3V
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit