EK Water Blocks will be releasing their fourth fifth-cover water block for GeForce 680 GTX series graphics card, this time for EVGA's GeForce GTX 680 FTW series graphics graphics cards:
The upcoming EK-FC680 GTX FTW water block will directly cool the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water will flow directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC680 GTX FTW+ water block will also features a very high flow design therefore it could easily be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
Base of the water block will be made of nickel plated electrolytic copper while the top will be made of quality satin finish acrylic material. Up to four EK-FC680 GTX FTW series water blocks could be interconnected with EK-FC Bridge & Link system, additionally the water block will line up with the EK-FC680 GTX CSQ, EK-FC680 GTX+ and EK-FC680 GTX SOC series water block thus ensuring maximum expandability. The correct connection link for this water block will - of course - already be enclosed with the product.
The water block will be available for purchase through EK webshop and its reseller network by late October.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit