Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the worldwide availability of the Corsair AX1200i Digital ATX Power, the World's most advanced PC power supply unit (PSU) for PC gamers and enthusiasts.
The AX1200i Digital ATX Power Supply was first announced at Computex Taipei 2012, where it won a prestigious "Best of Computex 2012" award from Tom's Hardware. Other recent accolades include the HEXUS.net Wish List award, TechPowerUP! Editor's Choice award, TweakTown Must Have award, Guru3D.com Best Hardware award, and many more. Maximum PC magazine in the US also selected the AX1200i for use in its Dream Machine 2012, a yearly feature that uses only highest-quality PC components to build the ultimate PC.
"We're hugely excited to announce that our award-winning AX1200i PSU is now available to enthusiasts and gamers worldwide", said Thi La, Senior Vice President and General Manager of the PC Components Group at Corsair. "This incredible power supply has created a huge stir in the market, winning numerous prestigious accolades, and securing Corsair's position as the leading manufacturer of premium quality PSUs."
The Corsair AX1200i's digitally-controlled power circuitry delivers incredibly stable voltages, and exceptionally low ripple and noise. The use of a Digital Signal Processor also results in a simplified circuit design, and incredible energy efficiency. The AX1200i easily achieves 80 PLUS® Platinum certification, and can operate in a silent fanless mode until the PSU reaches between 30 - 40% of its1200 watt power rating. In addition, the AX1200i's DSP-based design and Corsair Link technology provides real-time monitoring of temperature, current draw, and power efficiency, as well custom control of fan speeds and overcurrent protection settings.
Pricing and Availability
The AX1200i Digital ATX Power Supply is backed by a seven-year warranty and is available now from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized retailers and distributors. The suggested US retail price is $349 USD.
For more information on AX1200i Digital ATX Power Supply, please visit: http://www.corsair.com/ax1200i
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit