Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the worldwide availability of the Corsair AX1200i Digital ATX Power, the World's most advanced PC power supply unit (PSU) for PC gamers and enthusiasts.
The AX1200i Digital ATX Power Supply was first announced at Computex Taipei 2012, where it won a prestigious "Best of Computex 2012" award from Tom's Hardware. Other recent accolades include the HEXUS.net Wish List award, TechPowerUP! Editor's Choice award, TweakTown Must Have award, Guru3D.com Best Hardware award, and many more. Maximum PC magazine in the US also selected the AX1200i for use in its Dream Machine 2012, a yearly feature that uses only highest-quality PC components to build the ultimate PC.
"We're hugely excited to announce that our award-winning AX1200i PSU is now available to enthusiasts and gamers worldwide", said Thi La, Senior Vice President and General Manager of the PC Components Group at Corsair. "This incredible power supply has created a huge stir in the market, winning numerous prestigious accolades, and securing Corsair's position as the leading manufacturer of premium quality PSUs."
The Corsair AX1200i's digitally-controlled power circuitry delivers incredibly stable voltages, and exceptionally low ripple and noise. The use of a Digital Signal Processor also results in a simplified circuit design, and incredible energy efficiency. The AX1200i easily achieves 80 PLUS® Platinum certification, and can operate in a silent fanless mode until the PSU reaches between 30 - 40% of its1200 watt power rating. In addition, the AX1200i's DSP-based design and Corsair Link technology provides real-time monitoring of temperature, current draw, and power efficiency, as well custom control of fan speeds and overcurrent protection settings.
Pricing and Availability
The AX1200i Digital ATX Power Supply is backed by a seven-year warranty and is available now from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized retailers and distributors. The suggested US retail price is $349 USD.
For more information on AX1200i Digital ATX Power Supply, please visit: http://www.corsair.com/ax1200i
Latest News Posts
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- AMD's new drivers add CrossFire support to RX Vega
- Intel working on dual-core i3-7360X for X299
- Razer will announce a 'mobile device' later this year
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM