CoreRise Corporation, a dedicated SSD solid-state-drive designing and manufacturing company, is announcing its latest-generation of the Comay brand Pluto SC 3 series solid-state drives featuring 6Gbps SATA 3.0 host interface, SandForce 2481 controller, Host Power Loss Protection and its fine tuned best-in-class circuit design in a 2.5 inch form factor for cloud computing environments.
Comay Pluto SC 3 is specifically optimized for intensive cloud computing workloads while delivering long endurance and high performance in combination with a low total cost of ownership.
While the new generations of NAND flash memory is developed with shrinking silicon geometries to reach higher densities, and bring cost of flash memory down, its endurance is significantly dropping. The latest 2xnm/2ynm MLC NAND flash memory has only around 3000 P/E cycles. Comay Pluto SC 3 utilizes Intel 2xnm Synchronous MLC NAND Flash chips which delivers 5000 P/E Cycles, provides 67% longer NAND Flash P/E cycles than ordinary MLC SSDs. The SF-2481 controller features a super higher-level ECC algorithm with double the standard ECC correction power above the NAND flash required specification, it enhances the overall lifetime of Comay Pluto SC 3 SSD by 5~10 times longer than ordinary SATA III SSDs with MLC NAND Flash chips. CoreRise also offers a customized model with eMLC NAND Flash which has 10,000 P/E Cycles. The prolonged lifetime and reduced cost are challenging traditional expensive SLC (Single Level Cell) SSDs.
The SF-2481 SSD Processor also delivers outstanding Predictive Failure Analysis Capabilities though the Media Health Test indicator tool and extended SMART attributes, that help to analyze the functional operation of an SSD and warn IT managers of potential pending failures.
Comay Pluto SC 3 series SSDs deliver limit-pushing SATA III 6Gbps performance to meet the demand of read/ write speed and I/O performance by cloud storage devices. It is critical to have write speeds on par with read speeds to keep the cloud computing system performance highly effective. A Comay Pluto SP 3 240GB SSD delivers sequential read speed up to 555MB/s, sequential write speed up to 530MB/s, 4KB random read/ write IOPS up to 69000/ 82000.
CoreRise utilizes its fine-tuned circuit design for Comay Pluto SC 3 series SSDs. With a Super Capacitor or array of Tantalum capacitors as backup power supply, Flash data is ensured to be safe upon host power failure or unsafe shutdown. The fine tuned circuit design also offers ESD, surge, and short-circuit protection to prevent electrical damages to SSD itself and host devices.
Benefit from high-efficiency production capability and well-controlled manufacturing cost, Comay Pluto SC 3 series SSDs offer more preferable prices compared with products from U.S or EU manufacturers. Customers are able to get price quotations of Pluto SC 3 SSDs by contact CoreRise or its worldwide distributors. Generally recommended capacities orderable are at 225GB, 335GB and 450GB. CoreRise also offers configurable capacity options for customized needs.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Vivendi postpones Ubisoft takeover
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ