Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, announces its USB 3.0 Express RC8 has been certified as a go to market partner with Microsoft for usage with Windows To Go, a new feature of Microsoft's Windows 8 Enterprise edition. Windows To Go enables enterprises to provision a full corporate image on an external USB drive which users can boot and operate from almost any PC.
Certified through the Windows 8 Hardware certification kit, Super Talent's RC8 is one of the world's top USB 3.0 drives with SSD technology; it provides high random read/write speed capabilities and reports itself as fixed media. Supertalent RC8 meets and surpasses many of the performance requirements of Windows To Go certified drives.
"We are pleased to announce Supertalent as one of our go-to-market partners for Windows To Go. We are committed to providing our customers with a rich, consistent, and personalized Windows 8 experience even when they run Windows 8 from a USB drive. Super Talent will offer drives specifically optimized for Windows To Go to help us fulfill this vision" - Karri Alexion-Tiernan; Director of Product Marketing, Windows Enterprise, Microsoft.
The integration of SSD technology enables the RC8 to deliver exceptional real world performance with outstanding reliability. Using the SandForce SSD firmware, the RC8 is over-provisioned at an enterprise level of 27 percent. This change significantly elevates the drive's performance and increases our product's longevity and reliability.
"We are proud to announce the certification of our USB 3.0 Express RC8 with Windows To Go. Microsoft Corp. is a valued partner of SuperTalent Technology. Our R&D team has been devoted to a successful launch for both partners." - Abraham Ma, CEO, Super Talent Technology.
The RC8 includes eight channels of NAND flash and a full SSD controller, but it is the enterprise level provisioning that allows for incredible 4K random sequential read/write scores-making the RC8 ideal for loading applications. With STT's drive it is just as quick and easy to run a program on the RC8 as it would be to run it on your own SSD.
For more information please visit our website https://www.supertalent.com/WTG/ to learn more about Windows To Go and The RC8, or email us (at) WTG.email@example.com . SuperTalent has been working closely with Microsoft to groom the USB 3.0 Express RC8 explicitly to the needs of Windows To Go, and is dedicated to making sure it meets the needs of Microsoft & Windows 8.
Latest News Posts
- Steam grows to 90 million monthly active users
- Intel M.2 Optane SSD 905P Appears On Newegg
- Soulcalibur VI physical sales crater, the rise of digital
- Dynasty Warriors 9 online and local co-op update/demo Nov 1
- CD Projekt RED's Thronebreaker - 'No plans' for Switch debut
- Samsung Bar Plus 256GB Flash Drive Review
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct