Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, announces its USB 3.0 Express RC8 has been certified as a go to market partner with Microsoft for usage with Windows To Go, a new feature of Microsoft's Windows 8 Enterprise edition. Windows To Go enables enterprises to provision a full corporate image on an external USB drive which users can boot and operate from almost any PC.
Certified through the Windows 8 Hardware certification kit, Super Talent's RC8 is one of the world's top USB 3.0 drives with SSD technology; it provides high random read/write speed capabilities and reports itself as fixed media. Supertalent RC8 meets and surpasses many of the performance requirements of Windows To Go certified drives.
"We are pleased to announce Supertalent as one of our go-to-market partners for Windows To Go. We are committed to providing our customers with a rich, consistent, and personalized Windows 8 experience even when they run Windows 8 from a USB drive. Super Talent will offer drives specifically optimized for Windows To Go to help us fulfill this vision" - Karri Alexion-Tiernan; Director of Product Marketing, Windows Enterprise, Microsoft.
The integration of SSD technology enables the RC8 to deliver exceptional real world performance with outstanding reliability. Using the SandForce SSD firmware, the RC8 is over-provisioned at an enterprise level of 27 percent. This change significantly elevates the drive's performance and increases our product's longevity and reliability.
"We are proud to announce the certification of our USB 3.0 Express RC8 with Windows To Go. Microsoft Corp. is a valued partner of SuperTalent Technology. Our R&D team has been devoted to a successful launch for both partners." - Abraham Ma, CEO, Super Talent Technology.
The RC8 includes eight channels of NAND flash and a full SSD controller, but it is the enterprise level provisioning that allows for incredible 4K random sequential read/write scores-making the RC8 ideal for loading applications. With STT's drive it is just as quick and easy to run a program on the RC8 as it would be to run it on your own SSD.
For more information please visit our website https://www.supertalent.com/WTG/ to learn more about Windows To Go and The RC8, or email us (at) WTG.email@example.com . SuperTalent has been working closely with Microsoft to groom the USB 3.0 Express RC8 explicitly to the needs of Windows To Go, and is dedicated to making sure it meets the needs of Microsoft & Windows 8.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit