OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, will showcase its latest storage products, encompassing a mix of both solid state drives and software solutions, at this year's Flash Memory Summit, Booth #208, Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, California, from August 21st through August 23rd.
Demonstrating SSD products along with recent partner implementations, OCZ will showcase a comprehensive lineup of innovative solutions for business, storage, server, and OEM clients. This includes product presentations of both the impending Intrepid 3 SATA III-based SSD solution based on the company's Indilinx Everest 2 architecture, along with its leading PCI Express (PCIe)-based Z-Drive R4 featuring new Linux Acceleration software (LXL), a standalone solution for Linux-based servers in non-virtualized IT storage and server environments. By utilizing an innovative cache architecture running in the Linux kernel itself, LXL minimizes latency while maximizing performance and supports all OCZ enterprise-class SSD drives and interfaces including PCIe, SAS and SATA. Included in the LXL software demonstration is Z-Verse, OCZ's new central management application for all OCZ enterprise SSDs including Z-Drive R4 for PCIe, Deneva 2 for SATA III and Talos 2 for SAS.
Other booth demonstrations will include VXL, OCZ's cache and flash virtualization software for VMware environments running its flash virtualization feature for SQL Server 2012 databases using its leading Z-Drive R4 PCIe SSD against a traditional SAN array. This combined hardware/software solution dramatically increases SQL Server 2012 transactional IOPS performance, reduces database read latencies, and improves query completion times. The VXL live demo will include a VDI boot storm through a warm-up cache, and vMotion and Fault Tolerance to showcase a complete High Availability (HA) solution using flash virtualization, both of which are OCZ-only unique features. Lastly, OCZ will also demonstrate its popular Talos2 Series SAS-based drives showcasing the performance advantages of a true full duplex, dual-port SAS 6Gb/s SSD in a Microsoft Cluster in a Box (CiB) solution, further leveraging the strengths of OCZ's storage drives when paired with leading partner systems.
As a complete solution provider for the enterprise, offering both leading edge storage hardware and complementary software products, OCZ continues to deliver enterprise-class solid-state solutions with higher endurance, cutting edge performance, increased reliability, unparalleled security and reduced total cost of ownership (TCO) for large scale data centers and IT infrastructures worldwide. Join OCZ Technology at this week's FMS 2012 to see the latest drives, software, and partner solutions designed for enterprise server and storage customers.
Latest News Posts
- Spider-Man developers thought the story wasn't funny enough
- Warner Bros. release teaser for Pokemon: Detective Pikachu
- China sprouts the first life ever made on the Moons surface
- Zelda: Link's Awakening Switch & GameBoy comparison video
- Apex Legends mods have banned over 16,000 cheaters so far
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- BundleFest is coming - Get ready for the biggest bundle event of the year
- Team NINJA Announces DEAD OR ALIVE 6 Deluxe Demo, World Championship, and SNK Collaboration
- Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. Launches Jump Force; The Ultimate Manga Crossover Extravaganza
- The Escape Room Puzzle Game Themed On The Seven Deadly Sins Will Hit Steam On Feb 28th
- [01Studio] Indie MMORPG - Citywars Savage