AMD (NYSE: AMD) announced the recipients of its North American Commercial Channel Partner Awards at the annual AMD North American Executive Commercial Channel Summit in San Francisco on July 25, 2012. During the two-day event, AMD's valued channel partners came together to share insights on topics that will help define the future of the commercial channel.
"AMD understands that strong channel partnerships are critical to driving our success in the commercial market," said John Byrne, senior vice president of Sales, AMD. "Events like The North American Executive Commercial Channel Summit ensure AMD is continuously working closely with our commercial channel partners to ensure our products, technologies and programs address their evolving needs. I would like to congratulate all of the AMD North American Commercial Channel Partner Awards winners and look forward to another great year working together to provide differentiated products and solutions for the commercial market."
The 2012 North American Commercial Channel Partner Award winners are:
- VAR of the Year 2011 - SHI
- Commercial Distributor of the Year 2011 - Synnex
- DMR of the Year 2011 - PC Connection
- Regional OEM of the Year 2011 - Penguin Computing
AMD partners were evaluated based on a combination of performance, strategic focus, and engagement. This year's winning channel partners went above and beyond the criteria developing innovative technical solutions using AMD technologies.
Latest News Posts
- Why Atari VCS doesn't use Ryzen APU
- Atari VCS upgraded to 8GB of unified memory
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit