MSI introduced a 4 GB model of its GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr graphics card (model: N680GTX Twin Frozr 4GD5). The card is further available in standard (1006/1058 MHz core/GPU Boost) and OC (1058/1124 MHz core/GPU Boost) variants. The 4 GB of memory, spread across a 256-bit wide memory interface, is clocked at 6008 MHz (GDDR5-effective) on both variants. The card appears to make use of a custom-design PCB by MSI, which draws power from two 6-pin PCIe power connectors, and the company's trusty Twin Frozr III cooling solution, which has been featured on several of its high-end graphics cards. The new 4 GB variants could cost about 20% higher than their 2 GB counterparts.
Latest News Posts
- First PC mods available on Xbox One through 'Paradox Mods'
- OVERKILL's The Walking Dead pre-order refunded, NOT canceled
- Age of Empires will have a segment Inside Xbox in March
- Valve abandon ALL non-gaming related video content on Steam
- Battlerite Royale hits free-to-play on Steam, now available
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Magnum Trt Secrets
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure